Chapter 70

I'm not even going to say anything about the last chapter, all I will say is that this IS the last chapter of the book. AHHHHHHH!! Anyway, I hope you liked what I've written so far and will stay a while with me as I continue to write more books. I have A LOT of books in mind, and I think y'all will like them :) Again, thank you for reading this book and I hope you stay awhile with me and soon
read the other books I'm going to write ;)

        •••
Please comment, like, and vote!!💕

The wonderful smell of coffee, bacon, eggs, and a blueberry muffin filled my nose. I softly groaned and stretched as I opened my eyes. My body instantly cramped up as unbearable, agonizing amounts of pain hit into me like a train. I froze mid stretch and closed my eyes as the grueling sensation took a hold of every nerve, limb, and functioning system in my body. I bit my lip and whimpered softly, so much for a welcome home gift. I then remembered that Antonio didn't put on a condom last night. My heart beated faster, which only made the pain increase. I took several deep breaths in and out, trying to subdue the aching feeling in my body and calming myself down.

The sound of the bedroom door opened, Antonio walked in on a phone call. Part of me was worried about the slight chances of me getting pregnant. I didn't turn nineteen for only a few more months, plus I was not ready to be a mother. I opened my eyes and stared out the window. The morning in Venice always seemed to calm me down.

Antonio ended his call, probably about work.

I trust him, I had to.

" I thought you'd never wake up," Antonio said getting into bed. He leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I wanted to turn around and hug him, but my body was currently resetting after last night. " I made you food," Antonio said. I eyed the plate of food on my bedside table and smiled. Antonio frowned, " Thalia are you okay?" I scoffed and smiled more, " are you completely oblivious to what happened last night?" Antonio chuckled, " hey, you said I couldn't to it." I rolled my eyes, " so you decided to go full out and destroy my insides?" Antonio laughed softly, " I'm sorry." I scoffed, " making breakfast and apologizing won't make up for it." Sliding his arm underneath my naked form, Antonio wrapped his arm around me and forced my to turn around. I whimpered softly and squeezed my eyes shut as Antonio pulled me up against his warm chest. " I thought that making you food would make up for everything," Antonio grinned. I buried my face into Antonio chest, his cologne soothed the pain. " You'd need to do more than make me breakfast to fix everything," I mumbled into Antonio's shirt. Antonio chuckled and drew small circled in the middle of my back.

A shiver slipped up my spin, causing me to push harder against Antonio's warm body. " I was thinking, we should just stay here all day." I smiled, " that's the best idea you've ever made." Antonio scoffed, " I've made some pretty good ideas." I shook my head, " name one." " Falling in love with you," Antonio said. " That's not an idea, you were kinda forced into falling in love with me," I corrected him. Antonio slid his finger down my back, then back up to my neck. I exhaled slowly as the warm radiation in Antonio's fingers slipped into my numb and cold body. " I've made some pretty shitty ideas and mistakes in my life, but falling in love with you and being here with you now was the greatest thing I've bet done."

In this world, they're are many things for each person that makes them happy or fulfills them. For a child, it's either their toys, a favorite movie, or their parents... sometimes. For a teenager, it depends on who the person is. Some teenagers have their happiness filled by their friends, family, a sport, food, or an activity. For adults it ranges from their family, to sometimes work, or anything they enjoy doing. But for me, the one thing that makes waking up the next day worth it are those beautiful pair of green eyes. His stunning smile, his heart warming voice, and his reassuring embrace. He was my home, he was my safe haven.