Chapter 27

There will be a some tension and violence in this chapter, so if you're not comfortable with language and violence, just be aware near the end of this chapter.
•••
How is this book so far? Do you guys like it?

I took a quick shower before getting ready. My day date with the girls was simple, all I had to wear was something nice and casual. Knowing my basic self, my attire was black high waisted jeans, a light brown knitted cropped vest. It was cool outside, so a jacket was necessary. I grabbed my bag and phone before making my way downstairs, everyone was already up and talking. " Thalia, good you're all ready," Mrs. Galonos said as I approached her and the group of girls. I made eye contact with the girl who told me I wasn't important to Antonio last night. She wore white high waisted jeans and a pink skin tight crop top. Every other girl either wore a short skirt, tight jeans, or a cropped shirt. " You girls have fun with Thalia okay?" Mrs. Galonos said. One girl looked at me, " we will." I watched as Mrs. Brambilla turned and walked off to talk with a few other people. " You don't know my name, but I'm Rose," the girl who wore the pink silk dress last night informed me. I looked at her, she wore a fake smile on her face. " I'm Gaia," the girl who wore the red silk dress last night said. " Elisa," the girl who wore the white silk dress said. I finally looked at the last girl, the girl who tried to put me in my place. " I'm Mia," she said. She folded her arms and smiled, " Thalia, right?" " Yeah," I said. Great, now that everyone knew everyone's names, we were going to be best friends. Yeah, I think the fuck not.

" Look, we got off to a bad start, can we start over?" Mia asked. Part of me believed her, but then the other part of me had seen this act before. " Yeah," I said, knowing exactly what her plan was. Mia smiled, " great, let's go." I waited for the other girls to follow behind Mia before I followed them out. A nice black car waited for us, everyone got in. I sat the very back as the other girls sat in the middle and front. Every now and then I could see Mia glancing at me. Once, I made eye contact with her, she just smiled at me. When she looked away, my smile faded off my face.
- - -
Every store was filled with girls giggling and talking. Every color expect for black was seen on hangers and shelves. Seeing the colored girls wore, I knew I'd be getting judgmental stares. " Thalia," Mia said. I looked at her, " you coming with us tonight?" Mia asked. " Yeah," I said. Mia nodded, " great." Right as she turned, I saw her roll her eyes at Gaia. I scoffed and continued following her. The shops in Milan were very different than the ones in my home town. Every girl looked cloned, everything was more expensive than what I usually bought at the shops near my house. I felt like a dog following Mia and her friends around the store. Every time I turned a corner, I got judgmental glances and smirks.

It was about 8 pm when we got back to the house. My feet ached and my hands were sore from carrying half the girl's bags. Apparently I was their servant or some shit now. " Mia!" Mrs. Brambilla exclaimed. We all turned and watched as Mrs. Brambilla made her way towards us. " Did you girls have fun?" " So much fun," Mia answered. She eyed me and I glared at her before smiling at Mrs. Brambilla. " Thalia, did you carry everyone bags?" Mrs. Brambilla asked frowning. " Yeah, but I don't mind," I said with a smile of my face. The girls snickered to each other, Mia chuckled. " Okay okay, everyone go get changed for tonight," Mrs. Brambilla urged us to go. Rosie, Gaia, Mia, and Elisa all grabbed their bags from out of my hands and handing on my arms. I slightly groaned as my arms were free from being weighted down. I was about to turn when Mrs. Brambilla softly grabbed my arm. " How are you doing?" She asked me. " Good," I answered. Mrs. Brambilla studied my face, I knew she could see the bags under the light makeup I wore. " I can tell you're not getting enough sleep," Mrs. Brambilla said. I smiled, " do you want some tea?" Mrs. Brambilla asked. I shook my head, " I'll be fine." Mrs. Brambilla nodded and sighed, " okay, but if you want some just ask." " Thank you," I said. Mrs. Brambilla nodded before turning and making herself a cup of tea.