Chapter 30

So, how was the first sexual contact with Thalia and Antonio? Did you like seeing Antonio's dark and sneaky side? Anyway, I hope you're enjoying the book so far.

I stood in the bathroom brushing my teeth, staring down at the sink. I eyed myself in the mirror before spitting out toothpaste and gurgling water. In between my thighs were sore from last night, last night something very unexpected happened. I quickly showered and washed my face, moisturizing myself up. As I walked back into my room with my floral robe around me, I realized I was limping and walking slower than usual. I groaned as a dull aching feeling pinched at my entrance. I hadn't even had sex yet and I was already in pain. If I thought this was painful, I was definitely worried about the real time job.

Antonio's alluring green eyes burned in my head as I got changed. To some, he's a simple calm man. But with me, he's not so innocent as he may look. I slipped into some high waisted black jeans, and a tight black slightly cropped shirt. Wearing black made me feel confident, it made me feel good about myself. After last night, I don't know why I decided to wear jeans. Sweatpants or a loose particle of clothing would've been wiser. I quickly put on some nude makeup and basic jewelry before making my way downstairs. It took me about ten minutes to get down and into the kitchen.

" Thalia, honey!" Mrs. Brambilla exclaimed. I smiled at her giddy morning self as she walked up to me. I embraced her into a tight hug before she stepped back. " How was last night, was my son good to you?" Mrs. Brambilla asked. " Couldn't have been better," I simply said. The event that went down in Antonio's dark moonlit room replayed in my head. His perfect messy brown hair between my thighs. His flexible tongue working in and out of me. His long masculine fingers gripping my legs, pushing them down into the bed sheets. His cologne seeping into my system, numbing every functioning nerve...

" Thalia," Mrs. Brambilla said. I snapped out of my daze and looked at her. " How was dinner?" Mrs. Brambilla asked smiling. " It was good, everything was beautiful," I answered. Mrs. Brambilla nodded, " and what did you and Antonio do when you got home?" " Uh, actually we went straight to bed," I said. " Oh, really?" Mrs. Brambilla asked. " No movie or late night dessert?" Oh Antonio definitely got some late night dessert. " Sadly no," I said. Mrs. Brambilla frowned and nodded, " well next time make something or I will." I grinned which made Mrs. Brambilla smile. " I will," I said. " Don't forget," Mrs. Brambilla said. She winked at me before and walking to the table to talk to some other ladies.

" She's still alive," a young voice said snarkily behind me. I mentally rolled my eyes as Mia and her friend group walked up from behind and looked at me. " I see your face still looks the same," I said. Mia smirked at me, " thanks about that actually, I'm getting a nose job." I raised my eyebrows and scoffed, " Yeah, and maybe add some plastic surgery while you're at it." I walked past Mia, but she grabbed my arm tightly. " Do you know who I am?" She asked sternly. I looked her dead in the eye and said, " no one important to me." Mia let go of me, " be happy Antonio's not here," I said. " Why?" Mia spat out. " Because we talk a lot about you," I said. I smiled, " all good things though." Mia glared at me, I turned my head unbothered and headed over to the stove.

" Thalia I made some snickerdoodle muffins in the oven," Mrs. Brambilla informed. " Snickerdoodle muffins?" I thought. I walked over to the oven and opened it, the smell of warm cookies filled my body. " Have as many as you want," Mrs. Brambilla said sipping her coffee.

I quickly grabbed two before walking outside to the gardens. They were always so luscious and bright in the mornings.

I sat down on a bench, the cool morning breeze blew into my face and hugged onto the flowers. I began to eat my breakfast but had to pause when Antonio's slim green eyed appeared in my mind. I sighed, suddenly the want to finish my food disappeared.