Chapter 40

My face ached from laughing so hard after hearing a remark Antonio made. Antonio looked at me as my eyes had begun to water, he chuckled. We had left the work dinner about twenty minutes ago and was in the car, driving towards the hotel. " I honestly thought you were going to jump across the table and do the same thing you did to Mia, to that women," Antonio said. I sighed, calming myself down. " Don't believe what she said," Antonio added. I looked at him, " why would I?" " Because you're new to all this, most of the people you're going to meet while being with me will tell you that you don't belong with me or in my family," Antonio said. I turned my head and looked at the seat In front of me, " that women wasn't the first person to tell me what I wasn't capable of." Antonio stared at me, " I don't let it bother me," I added. Antonio grinned, " I'd prefer it if you did let it bother you." I frowned and looked at Antonio, " why?" Antonio rubbed his jaw, " seeing you beat Mia's ass up was something I'd enjoy watching. Seeing it happen again in front of my parents would make me the happiest man alive." I raised my eyebrows, " that's what would make you the happiest man alive?" Antonio looked at me, " that as well as others." I scoffed, " like what?" Antonio held back a smile, " you'll find you in thirty minutes." I stared at Antonio, he just grinned before averting his attention to the view outside of the window.

The car came to a hault outside of the ginormous hotel. Cars dotted the parking lot and curbside. People in dazzling attire walked in and out of the hotel, everything looked like something out of a royalty movie. My door open, Antonio helped me out of the car. Eight guards walked around, beside, and in front of us into the hotel lobby. Everyone knew the Brambilla's, so seeing Antonio being ushered by men in black didn't phase them. But what did cause their attention to avert to us was me. A women in a huge, expensive, striking, red dress was the only thing people stared at. Being with Antonio meant I'd be getting a lot of stares and judgmental looks. I heard that thousands of girls wanted to date or marry Antonio, and I don't blame them for wanting to.

We took the elevator up to our floor, Antonio's hand reunited around my waist as we exited the elevator. We walked up to our door, the guards stood back. " Will that be everything boss?" A guard asked. " Yeah," Antonio nodded. " Thanks." The guards nodded before turning and walking back to the elevator. My heart warmed up knowing Antonio had thousands of guards by his side at all times, making sure he was safe and protected.

⛔️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⛔️

Antonio unlocked the door and opened it, I walked in first. The room was dark, the smell of an expensive hotel room slipped into my body. The door was instantly closed, Antonio stood behind me. I was about to walk into the bathroom to take a shower, when Antonio slid a hand around my waist, flipped me around, and pressed me up against the cold room wall. " You have the patience of a child," I said. Antonio grinned, " we never had dessert at the work dinner." I held back a smile, knowing what Antonio was talking about.

The next thing I knew, Antonio was pulling the zipper of my dress down and softly planting kisses onto my bare back. Still pressed up against the wall, I closed my eyes as Antonio took off my dress. The only thing covering me was my black thong underwear and lacy push-up red bra.

Yes, I'm wearing a thong and a lacey push-up bra.

Within a blink of an eye, I was on the bed, on my back, staring up into Antonio's alluring green eyes. " I think we should switch roles," I said holding back a smile. Antonio raised his eyebrows, " you wanna do my part?" I smiled, " I'd do better." Antonio scoffed, with that, he grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. " You wanna say that again?" Antonio asked leaning in deeper. " I'd. Do. Better," I emphasized each world as I stared up and into Antonio's tempting eyes. I swear Antonio's eyes darkened. " Really?" He asked in a stern but clarifying way. I squinted at him, not affected by his position. " Really," I said calmly. Antonio licked his bottom lip and nodded, " alright." He immediately took off my underwear and slid two fingers deep into my body. My back instantly arched and I tried to pull my hands out from Antonio's, but his grasp on my hands tightened. Antonio immediately leaned down and began kissing my neck and down to my chest. Feeling his soft, warm body against mine erupted pleasure and comfort throughout my system. Antonio's tongue slipped underneath my bra and licked both my nipples, savoring the moment. I clenched my jaw and my breathing picked up, swallowing became harder as a thick lump formed in my throat. " Keep your hands up," Antonio instructed softly into my chest. I did so as Antonio slid his one hand that was holding my hands together, down my chest, and to my upper thighs. As he continued to curl and pump his fingers within me, my legs began to quiver. With his free hand, Antonio slid his hand underneath me and up to the clip of my bra. Without seeing the clip, Antonio quickly unlatched my bra. I looked at Antonio right as he looked at me. " How the hell did you do that so fast?" I asked. Antonio smiled, " lot's of practice." I raised my eyebrows and asked sternly, " with who?" Antonio came up to me so his face was inches away from mine. " Don't worry about it," he said soothly.