Chapter 46

The sound of a phone ringing woke me from my pleasant slumber. I groaned and stretched over to the bedside table, Antonio's phone was ringing. I looked over but didn't see Antonio in bed. I pulled the sheets up closer to my naked self and grabbed Antonio's phone. Someone named Evelina was calling Antonio, I sat up fully. Antonio walked back into the room from the bathroom, I stretched out my arm as Antonio walked over and took his phone. I watched as Antonio turned and walked into a different room, taking the call. I sat still for a moment, the caller o Antonio's phone was a women. My heart raced for a seconds, my mind immediately thought of thousands of possibilities.

Was Antonio seeing another women?

Was Antonio sleeping with another women?

Why was some women calling Antonio?

Who the on earth was Evelina?

Antonio walked back into the room, I watched him set his phone down on his bedside table. " Who was it?" Antonio asked. " Someone from work," Antonio said, not meeting my eyes. I sighed, thinking back to the questions I had asked myself. " What was it about?" I asked. " Money," Antonio said. " But it's fine, things are working perfectly fine." I stared at Antonio as he slipped on his black suit jacket. " I'm going to work in about twenty minutes," Antonio informed me. " You can come or stay here." My mind was still raving on the caller Antonio talked to, who was Evelina? " Thalia," Antonio said. I looked at him, " I'll come." Antonio nodded and finished up getting hair shoes one. " My office is going to be pretty boring," Antonio said to me. I smiled, " it won't be boring when I'm helping you with all the work you pushed aside to do." Antonio grinned, I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes, and walked into the bathroom. I could feel Antonio's eyes on my naked self as I walked around him.

                               - - -
The office building was cramped with people, I stuck close to Antonio was we made our way up to his office. My attire kinda matched everyone else's. I wore a nude blazer, a white dress shirt, and black high waisted jeans, paired of with black heels. I slightly curled my hair and added some makeup onto my face. We took the elevator up to the floor Antonio's office was in. Right as we got up to the floor, and the elevator door opened, we were welcomed by the same man who walked into Antonio's office a few days ago. " Tony," the man said.

I still didn't know his name.

" What can I do for you?" Antonio asked. " How's work going?" The man asked. Heading to it right now, Antonio said as he slid his arm around my waist and walked out of the elevator. The man cleared his throat before turning around and speed walking up to Antonio and I. " My father," the man was about to say. " I called him back, his work is done," Antonio said. " Great, and the emails?" The man said. " Typed and sent," Antonio said as we turned the corner. The man quickly made his way back up to Antonio and I, I didn't notice but we were walking pretty fast.

And I was in heels for God's sake

" What else can I do for you?" Antonio asked as we walked into his office. I took a sit in a chair beside the door as Antonio made his way to his chair. The man looked at me and smiled, Antonio cleared his throat, and glared at the man. " If you have nothing else to request, I'd like to get back to work," Antonio said. The man nodded, " that would be it." I hid back my smile as Antonio kept his eyes glued on the man. " Have a nice day," the man said. Antonio didn't say anything, the man turned and left the office, closing the door behind him.

I smiled and stood up, Antonio pulled a stack of folders and papers him. " What do you want me to do?" I asked taking a seat in front of his desk. " Uh," Antonio sighed. He handed me about ten folders, a computer, and a pen. " Go through those, the instructions on how to do everything is the first page in the folder. I nodded before setting the computer infrint of me, on the desk, and starting my task. Antonio handed me his phone, " answer anyone who calls." I stared at the phone before taking it, " anyone?" Antonio nodded, " unless it's my parents." A small smile spread across Antonio's face, I scoffed and smiled.