Chapter 4

Thank you all so much for clicking my book and staying!!  We are at 300+ reads already I can't even fathom that. This chapter is a longer one, I wanted to make it as perfect as I  could. Hope you all enjoy... much love Tay<3

Little black dress

Just walked into the room

Makin' heads turn

Can't stop looking at you

It's so right

It's so right

It's so right you know

Little Black Dress - One Direction

Julianna POV

I woke up around 6:30 A.M this morning, its now 8. I made sure and set my alarm back last night before going to bed knowing that Jake would have a killer headache and probably be hungover.

Just getting done with breakfast that I had made which included of eggs, bacon, toast, and fruits I hear a noise coming from the living room.

Walking in quietly not sure if Jake had woken up or just rolled over, however I find him sitting up swallowing the medicine I had left for him the night before. Rubbing his head with his left hand.

"How are you feeling",I ask my voice as quietly as possible knowing loud noise would probably not be the best being hung over.

"Shitty",he responds annoyed with my dumb question. Putting his head in his hands, his elbows resting on his knees.

"Where were you last nigh Jules, you said you would be back in 30 and a whole hour past and you still weren't home". "I had to drink so much so I could calm down because I was so worried".He now asks me as if he was my dad and I had no right to go out with my friends. He looks up at me and his dark brown eyes catch mine.

"I was at the club with Scar I told you that, and when you called I went to find her so we could leave but",I completely pause not knowing what to say if he knew Harry brought me home last night or even me meeting him he would be livid

"I was at the club with Scar I told you that, and when you called I went to find her so we could leave but",I completely pause not knowing what to say if he knew Harry brought me home last night or even me meeting him he would be livid."but what",he questions looking at me sternly. 

"I just um I couldn't find her I looked everywhere and once I ended up finding her she brought me back it must have took longer then I thought I'm sorry I worried you",I lie not because I want to, I hate lying especially to Jake but like my grammy always told me sometimes the truth can hurt someone even if that wasn't its intention at all. This is one of these times it's not like I will ever see Harry again anyway so whats the point in telling hime only to hurt him or cause a fight.