Chapter 5

Thank you all for 500+ reads, I can't believe it!! Hope you enjoy this chapter. much love Tay <3

But with you

(I'm feeling better ever since you know me)

I feel again

(I was a lonely soul but that's the old me)

Yeah, with you

(I'm feeling better ever since you know me)

I can feel again

(I was a lonely soul)

Feel Again - OneRepublic

Harry POV

"I'm done,"he screams at her saying how awful she is before walking out leaving her crying begging him not to.

"That's it,"I mutter under my breath pushing through the people on the dance floor...I'm going to kick his ass, no forget that I'm gonna kill him. Why does he even speak to her like that? Why does she let him? 

How can he even treat her that way? I may be a dick, but I would never speak to Julianna like that. I have known her for what two days and I can't even imagine doing it and he's been with her for what years, does he do that often to her? I can already bet that she does everything for him and then he wants to go screaming at her for talking to me, well that's not going to fly around me.

 I should not care one bit how he treats her, but for some reason I do. I should be mad at her for yelling at me earlier, shouldn't I? I mean I did keep pushing at her with her name, but I was just trying to see if Jake was the one who told her it was ugly. 

Which I was right like I knew I would be, but maybe I pushed a little to hard which made her yell at me, so I guess it was kinda my fault. I was just trying to get her to see what everybody around her see's when it comes to him.

Why can't she see it?

Either way mad at her or not it doesn't stop me from wanting to kill that son of a bitch.

"Whoah dude calm down what's the rush, what happened?" I hear Daniel speak to me yanking me by the arm back. Maybe I'll kill him tonight to if he won't leave me alone, you don't get in my way...ever.

"Here are the keys go wait in the car Scar," he smiles sweetly giving a kiss on the redheads forehead before she walks away towards the exit.

"You better let go of my fucking are right now, I'm going to kill him and you're not going to stop me", I speak angrily to him gritting my teeth pulling out of his grip once she's out of sight.

"Who Harry, who are you going to kill this time?"he speaks again grabbing me arm once again trying to stop me.

He must have a death wish, is that it? Because I can sure grant it with pleasure right about now.

"Jake fucking Jake, that's who did you just see what he said to Julianna? I swear I'm done he's dead,"I huff letting a breath of hot air out I hadn't realized I was holding while running my free hand through my hair.

"No, I didn't but I did just see her stumble to the bathroom crying her eyes out so if you really want to help I suggest you go comfortably her rather than killing the person she loves...whether or not he truly loves her back", he speaks softly letting go of my arm walking away leaving me to decide my next move.

Should I go kill him?

Or should I go comfort Julianna even though I'd do a shit job of it?

I want to, I really...really want to kill him but I find myself walking to the bathrooms to find her instead.

"Are you okay", I speak softly not wanting to startle her but fail as she jumps and almost loses her balance I start to reach my arms out to catch her but she catches herself before looking at me.