Chapter 7

Don't forget to share, comment and vote please :)

Whoa, you stress me out, you kill me

You drag me down, you fuck me up

We're on the ground, we're screaming

I don't know how to make it stop

I love it, I hate it, and I can't take it

But I keep on coming back to you

Back to You - Louis Tomlinson, ft Bebe Rexha

T.W. - VIOLENCE, also there is a small part to do with an ED...I will put a label it before hand just in case anyone need it.

This is the only warning for the violence, because I feel when you put it right before  it happens you partially ruin the chapter.

Julianna's POV

Do you recall the feeling where you feel helpless? 

Like when you witness someone enduring something, but all you can do is sit on the sidelines and hope they get through it.

Like when your team down by ten or more and you could win if you all try and work, but they don't visualize it that way they have already given up and you can't win the game by yourself you're helpless.

Well thats how I feel right now my loved one is on the ground right now getting beat.

By the guy that is so nice to me and I feel like I don't have enough strength to stop it.

"Stop please stop," I spoke getting off the ground from where Jake pushed me causing me to fall as I feel my heart beating rapidly against my chest.

They didn't listen to my pleas, or I should say Harry didn't listen. I saw Jake throw the first punch right into Harry's jaw, then in his stomach. Even with that being so it didn't last long before Jake was lying on the ground holding his arms to cover his face.

Jake always acted as if he couldn't be defeated that if you challenged him you'd undoubtedly lose. At the start I thought it was solely confidence, but know I'm not to sure of it.

I know he was mad another guy had brought me home after me being gone all night, I would feel the same way if the roles were the other way around. If that were the case, I would talk to him first no just go bad shit crazy on the girl or guy, not that I could do that anyway.

"Harry stop, he didn't mean to he-he didn't mean to push me okay it's fine I'm okay," I say trying to grab his forearm to stop the next punch, but being unable to grab it before he threw another jab.

My the tears are currently running down my face hitting the concrete that lay below my feet. My dainty feet which are holding up my legs that feel like jello. 

No, that can't happen right now. I can't do that again Jake needs me. I need to stop this before-

That's when I distinguish what the steel poking out of his jeans is and his right arm go to grab It. My heart felt as if it could beat out of my chest when my eyes landed on the black piece of steel. Even with my heart racing it was as if time slowed. Like when everyone is singing you Happy Birthday, and even though its supposed to be a simple short song it feels as if its going on for hours and all you can do is sit there. Like the last 5 minutes of school before summer vacation. The time completely stops around you.

Before my heart catches up with the logic part of my brain I jump in front of Jake. I know it is a stupid decision, forget stupid I'm completely delusional at this point. Jake might have broken my heart last night, and he may have accidentally caused me to fall not ten minutes ago, but that doesn't mean he deserves death. Not that Harry would actually shoot him would he?

It was as if everything came crashing down when Harry directed the gun. When his eyes caught my bloodshot ones, his eyes almost looked as if they had a thin line of gloss. It was like all his walls came crashing down, but I couldn't be for sure.