Chapter 17

It's a longer one babes ;)  

You ripped me to pieces,

Yet you're the one speechless

Now my nights are sleepless

'Cause you saw my weakness

There's no coming back from this

You did what you did

Now I gotta live with it

If I'm Being Honest -  Anna Clendening

Julianna's POV 

Pain

Pain

Pain,

and more pain radiated throughout my body. I felt as if I couldn't move, when I did move it felt like my entire body would break. I wanted to just go back to Harry's and sleep. I could go to the doctor tomorrow.

When I finally woke up my head was still resting on the chilled car window. I woke up right as he pulled into the hospital. I told him, more like screamed at him just to take me back to his house.  That I could just go to the doctor tomorrow.

He wouldn't though he just ignored me and said you're going whether you like it or not.

I wasn't happy with his words so, I tilted my head, smirked and said I'm not going whether you like it or not.

Now with everything that has been said...

I am sitting in my car outside the ER waiting on Harry to come back with a wheelchair.

Needless to say I lost the argument.

Seeing him rush out the automatic doors wheelchair in tow I open the passenger door just wanting to hurry and get this over with.

"Shit" I curse under my breath as I rotate my body trying to get down out of the tall jeep. I feel the pain hit me like a truck right in my chest. 

"Fuck Jule just hang on a minute"Harry ushers out while coming to door trying to help me.

I don't want to give him a minute though I want to just get this over with. I just want to go home and sleep.

"No I can do it, I can do it" I half yell while moving faster to get down out of my raised Jeep. Just as I thought I was doing it on my own I twisted and pain shed all throughout my chest. 

"I-I can do it" I cry as he picks me up gently taking me in his arms bridal style.

I can't do it, I never can do it by myself.

"I know Jule, I know" he speaks softly in my ear while placing a small kiss to my temple. His words should've made me smile, but they didn't they just made my frown deepen.

As he rolls me in the door my eyes connect with security and the metal detector.

No

No

Shit this can't be happing.

My brain scrambles knowing Harry had his gun. Harry's going to get arrested. I turn around hoping to catch Harry's eyes, but his are locked on the path in front of him. He's always looking at me, making me uneasy why his eyes are always on me. The one time he needs to be looking at me he won't even glance my way.