Chapter 25

so deeply sorry for the long wait, I hope the chapter makes up for it...

Don't wanna be reminded ; Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you ; My judgement's clouded

.......

Like tonight's sky

You know I'll be your life, your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart is breathing for this

Moment, in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Moments - One Direction

Julianna's POV

As I stare at myself debating on my choice of clothes I hear Harrys soft footsteps come closer to the door. I sigh lightly and decide that what I have on will work as I walk to the bedroom door opening it allowing him to walk through. 

He saunters in his boots echoing on the wood floor. I notice as his eyes quickly scan my attire before he glances away coughing under his breath. 

Immediately my mind spins on all the possibilities that could mean.

"What is it bad? Should I change? I haven't ever wo-" I begin only to be cut off with the sound of his voice

"You look good Julianna, you look good" He chokes out softly, almost as if he can't speak.

Is it really that bad he can't speak, I can't help but think. I find my way in front go the mirror my own eyes scanning over the dress. 

The dress Jake never liked...

...and now maybe Harry.

It was a short pink dress with short sleeves, a v-neck and it tied on the thigh of the leg. I wanted to wear pink because of Valentines and it worked out because I've never gotten to wear it. I paired it with some simple silvery pumps and my hair still in its soft curls from the day before.

"Well Harry I like it so if you don't, well it sucks for you" I huff finally not letting his unsure remark ruin things for me even though deep down I craved his acceptation

'You need to make decisions for yourself Julianna' I tell my self sternly in my mind pushing the thoughts down. 

Walking over to my white dresser my heels clicking with each step I put on my pearl necklace and spray my perfume a couple times. The sweet aroma feels the room causing me to smile, but it soon drops when I turn to see Harrys face in a deep frown.