Chapter 5

Futaro and I were now outside of the Nakano's apartment as the sliding doors wasn't opening even if Futaro and I were standing right in front of it.

Futaro: What the hell is this!? Work, damn sensors! Shit, as if those sisters weren't bad enough, now you're getting in our way, too?

As Futaro approached the camera and started talking to it, I took out my phone and called Miku. Once I started talking, I can hear my voice through my phone as well.

[Y/N]: Oh, you're here.

Miku: Hey.

Futaro: Miku, the door won't budge!

Miku: How haven't you heard of auto locks? They're everywhere nowadays.

[Y/N]: I knew that was case. I just wanted to see Futaro being an idiot for once.

Futaro: Oi!

Miku: You can punch in our apartment number on this keypad. It'll call us.

Miku slides in the card as the door opens shocking Futaro. I snickered a bit due to Futaro's lack of knowledge on auto locks.

Futaro: O-Of course, I knew that.

Miku and I walk in together as Futaro was zoning out outside. Watching Futaro being an idiot and all is fun but he overworked recently. I can't help but be concerned.

[Y/N]: Oi, dumbass. Let's go.

Futaro: Wha- Huh?

Miku: You're going to tutor us, aren't you?

Futaro was surprised to hear that from Miku and smiles before running in with us. I looked at my phone and see a notification.

[Y/N]: Looks like I can't be here for long... Let's just hope nothing happens..

《~》

Futaro, Miku and I arrived to the apartment and Miku got me a drink. I thanked her before going out onto the balcony and let the wind flow through my hair.

While I was enjoying my alone time, my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket and see a message.

You better be home before I get home.

I flinched at the message as I sweatdropped. I look inside and see Miku sitting alone on the couch and Futaro trying his best to get the others to study.

[Y/N]: I don't want to go... I feel safe here...

As I thought about staying, I put on my earphones. Listening to the same music over and over again I look up at the sky.

[Y/N]: I don't want to go home...

I then felt someone tap on my shoulder as I turn around and see a smiling Yotsuba. She tells me that they're about to start studying as I nod and follow her inside.

Nino: You're still here? Still haven't given up on tutoring, huh? I hope you don't fall asleep like you did last time.

[Y/N]: Didn't you drug him in order to get rid of him? Hey, Nino. Why don't you join us.

Nino: Well, as much as I want to spend time with you, [Y/N], I'd rather die than join them.

[Y/N]: Alright. *points gun at her* Tell satan I said hi.

《《 NOPE 》》

[Y/N]: Alright then. Guess we'll have to go without her for today.

Yotsuba: Okay!

Nino: Oh yeah, Yotsuba, my acquaintance on the basketbakl team is looking for someone to fill in for a game. You're pretty athletic. Why don't you go right now?