Manga Chapter 17

(No One's POV)

Ichika: There's quite a lot of events even though it's the after party, huh?

Miku: The five of us are going to walk around together, right? So, where to?

Yotsuba: How about in the count of three, we-

Nino: No way. We'll all end up pointing at different things anyway.

Yotsuba: Even though, we're quintuplets.

Nino: It's because we're quintuplets.

As they waited, Itsuki had finally come running back to the other four. After talking to [Y/N], Itsuki had finally got to go to the festival with her sisters.

Itsuki: I'm sorry for making you wait.

Miku: How did it go, Itsuki?

Ichika: Were you able to pass the message on to [Y/N]?

Itsuki: Yes, I also had thanked him in regards to the incident with our biological father as well. I would also like to formally thank you all once again.

Ichika: It's fine. Don't worry about it. It was an issue for the whole family.

Itsuki: B-But... T... Th... T-Thanks!

Hearing Itsuki talk in a non-formal way made it feel off which the girls pointed out. Itsuki was shocked to see that even her sisters had found the whole non-formal talk weird.

Itsuki: Ah, and Miku even went as far as disguising-

Miku: Don't mention it. Besides, I wasn't satisfied with such a sloppy disguise.

Nino: This girl is becoming prideful about something strange.

Ichika: Even changing just that much would throw a normal person off though

Yotsuba: Yeah, even if the person on the inside is different, our faces are identical after all.

Miku: True.

Ichika: I wonder how long we'll stay as quintuplets...

Itsuki had heard Ichika say this but the others did not particularly pick up on it. Not exactly knowing what she meant, Itsuki proceeded to ignore it.

Ichika: Anyway, since there's still time before the appointment with [Y/N], let's switch gears and enjoy the after party!

Itsuki: I concur! Where shall we go? Should we count to three and-

Nino: We'll go where everyone wants to go in order!

The quintuplets proceeded to go to a band concert where Ichika wanted to go see. Cheering from behind the crowd, Ichika was suddenly called out from behind.

Sho's sister: Nakano Ichika-san. I heard you helped my little brother during the destival. Thank you.

Ichika: Oh, the lost kid...?