Bonus Chapter

Surprise! I really have to thank you all for reading this book. It means a lot to see everyone enjoying my work. It really proves how much my work was worth it. Once again Thank you all for reading this book. Enjoy the bonus chapter!

I was on the couch changing from channel to channel on the TV since there isn't anything interesting lately. Futaro and Yotsuba had moved out so the house was all to Itsuki and I.

[Y/N]: God, is there not anything interesting today? I feel like a sack of shit laid on the couch.

I sighed as I tossed the remote on the couch and got up. I then stretched as I look around and noticed how lonely I am at home.

Since Itsuki was a teacher, she's nowhere at home in the day. I became an inventor. Inventing different machines after taking engineering for my studies.

[Y/N]: What time is it?

I looked up at the wall clock and noticed that it was noon. It was almost time for Itsuki to come back home so I decided to prepare her food.

Taking out four plates, I began to make a good meatbun. Making two for each plate, I set them all down at the table. I then look back up at the wall clock and smiled seeing that it's exactly time for Itsuki to arrive home.

Itsuki: I'm home!

[Y/N]: There's my wife! And...

Ichigo and Niko: Papa!

[Y/N]: There're my kids!

The two children ran up to me as they hugged me. Surprisingly enough, Itsuki and I had kids and they were twins. I could never be more haopy than I already as a father.

Itsuki: *sniff* *sniff* Is that... Meatbuns??

[Y/N]: The one and only! Made by yours truly!

Itsuki: Aw! Thank you so much!

I then get a good view at my wife. Just like her mother, she was a stunning woman. There's even an Itsuki fan-club at her school.

[Y/N]: Have any more students started ogling at you?

Itsuki: You know it's not like that.

[Y/N]: Oh come on, you're my beautiful wife! I'd find it stupid if no one was ogling you!

I hugged her and began to twirl her around which made her laugh. I then got serious as I looked at Itsuki straight into her eyes.

[Y/N]: But I'll also plan an assassination if someone were brave enough to do that.

Itsuki: Ahaha... Please, don't.

Ichigo and Niko then ran to the dining table and immediately digged into the meatbuns. Itsuki began to drool as I let her go and eat.