Manga Chapter 14

(Itsuki POV)

I walked up to the cram school to look for Shimoda-san. After enough looking, I managed to find Shimoda-san in the crowd.

Shimoda: Hm? Oh, miss, you've come.

Itsuki: Good morning, Shimoda-san. Is this where the today's test prep class is happening?

Shimoda: Huh? I'm sure I haven't told you anything, but... Did you hear from one of the other instructors?

Itsuki: Yes, I was nervous about studying by myself. For the sake of my dream, I want to do everything I can.

Shimoda-san was silent but I then suddenly hear a booming voice

Shimoda-san was silent but I then suddenly hear a booming voice. It sounded like an old man but it was very energetic.

???: Excellent! Having a dream like that in this dark world is another kind of talent!

Shimoda: *sigh* This is our guest instructor for today, Mudou-sensei.

Itsuki: N-Nice to meet you...!

Mudou: Young one, overflowing with ingenuity. I'll be yelling for you.

《~》

[Y/N]: What!? You're studying by yourself in the middle of the school festival?

I have informed [Y/N]-kun about reaching towards my dream to becoming a teacher. He may not support it as much as I thought yet, he supports whatever I do.

[Y/N]: You... Are you okay with just studying? Don't you have any friends? If school is boring, you can always talk to me.

Itsuki: It's nice to hear those words from you but I don't like it with that face of yours.

[Y/N]: I mean, come on, Itsuki

[Y/N]: I mean, come on, Itsuki. Even I'm feeling excited from this kind of atmosphere. But it's baffling. After doing all of this, I wouldn't be surprised if you get some result from this, despite being an utter idiot.

I know he actually does not mean that. He doesn't support the fact I'm only becoming my mother. He's trying to get me to give up without telling it to me straight.