Season 2 Chapter 2

Yuyu: Onii-chan, did the ball go really far?

[Y/N]: Not really. I just got held up.

Yasuko: By a girl, right?

[Y/N]: What?

Yasuko: Your face is red.

Mom: Oh? Did my Little Muffin meet a girl?

[Y/N]: I-It's not like that!

Dad: Introduce her to me first. I wanna see if she's capable enough for you.

[Y/N]: Dad I'm twelve!

[Y/N]: They were all teasing me ever since I started talking to the girl. You know what, since I'm telling you this I guess I should give the girl I gave name. Rei should be good.

Itsuki: Eh?? Alright then...

We reached the Kyoto station as we all got off. It seemed pretty crowded.

Mom: Hang on tight to Mom, kids. Let's count hands. 2... 4... Wait... 4? Yuyu... Yasuko... EH!? WHERE'S [Y/N]!?

Dad: Huh? Where's my boy?

They looked around everywhere but they can't find him. Turns out I was holding someone else's mom. I was separated from my family so I had no choice but to look for them.

???: Ehh? Why are you all alone?

I turned around and there I saw her. The girl I met on the train. She had her arms crossed as she looks at me.

Rei: Did you get lost?

Note that her name isn't really Rei. It's a temporary name since [Y/N] couldn't remember her name.

[Y/N]: Rei...

Rei: I got lost as well. I can't find my mom anywhere.

[Y/N]: Why are there two of you?

Rei: Eh?

She turns around and there she sees another person that looks exactly like her. She was shocked to see her and hugged her.

[Y/N]: Is she your sister? Are you twins?

Rei looked at me for a second and was contemplating a little. She then nods as I was a little surprised.

[Y/N]: I never met twins before. Hi, I'm [Y/N].

Rei's sister: I'm...

She said her name but then again I couldn't remember. So I'll give her a name as well. Mina. I guess I can give her that name.

[Y/N]: Nice to meet you.

Mina: Come on, Rei. Mom is that way.

She points to a direction and yet I see no one there. Mina looks back again and was shocked to see that she also got lost.

[Y/N]: If you don't mind me, I'm gonna go look for my family.

Rei: We'll come with you!

I look back at them as I was a bit shocked to see that she'd come with me. Though... I can't tell them apart. I begin walking away to where I don't even know.

???: He took sneak pictures of me!

???: Did not!

This made me curious. I look down and see a boy about the same age as me. He had yellow hair and yellow eyes. An earing and a camera.

[Y/N]: Hm.

There were two policemen and some weird lady. But given the situation, I decided to help the kid out.