Manga Chapter Finale

This is it. We've come a long way, boys. I'd like to thank you all for reading this book and it couldn't have gotten this far if it weren't for you guys. Now let's get on with the Finale!

[Y/N]: Esteemed guests, for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend our wedding. Truly, thank you very much. I am immensely happy to have been able to hold this wedding. With all of you standing before me who have assisted us thus far. At any rate, My proposal to Itsuki took place five years ago. It truly was... A long arduous road to get here.

《~》

[Y/N]: Bring it on!

Futaro: Wha- Are you all idiots!? More importantly, there's three people too many in here! Wedding dresses aren't for playing around like this! Do you even have any idea of what you're doing!?

Sure enough, the quintuplets were all in wedding dresses. It really is something that shouldn't be played with but I don't see it as big of a deal.

Itsuki: Admittedly, it is a little roundabout...

Yotsuba: It sounded better in concept...

Miku: That said, we aren't playing around... Because even now, we are the bride's relatives.

Nino: ...Is what I would say because I'm [Y/N]'s bride.

Itsuki: Wrong. It's me!

Ichika: I'm the bride.

Itsuki then looks at me as she gives me a smile. A smile that hopes I can tell them apart.

Itsuki: If it's you, [Y/N]. You should be able to tell, right?

I then smiled and sighed before patting Futaro's back who wasn't really happy with the quints all wearing the wedding dress. He looks at me as I give jim a thumbs up.

[Y/N]: I'm going first. So close your ears and eyes!

Futaro: *sigh* Fine. Let's just get this over with.

[Y/N]: *chuckles* Jees, these absolute morons... And here I thought for a moment you all became responsible adults... I'm relieved to see you haven't changed a bit... Don't scare me like that...

I then lift my hand up as I point towards Itsuki. She then widens her eyes and smiles as I smiled as well.

[Y/N]: It's you.

《~》

I fed Itsuki the cake since the wedding cake was mostly what she was excited for. Azuki made a toast for us and Raiha gave Yotsuba and Itsuki a flower crown.

Wedding Planner: Thank you all for participating in the banquet, however... It is almost time. Let us close with a sincere message of thanks. Towards the parents of the bride and groom.

I froze while talking to Itsuki. Of course, hearing this wouldn't be such a bad thing but for me? Ohoho, who's gonna bring my dad back from the dead? Just hearing this really made me nervous.

I then suddenly feel a hand on my shoulder as I turn around and see Isanari. He then gives me a thumbs up as I widened my eyes.

Isanari: I've taken care of you for a long time now. Wouldn't that make me your guardian?

[Y/N]: *chuckles* Alright! Isanari!

I gave him a good hug as he laughs and hugs me back. He then goes back and groups up with Father who was standing by the doorway.

Futaro: To my father... As well as my mother jn heaven, Today, I... to arrive to such a day is something possible only thanks to the two of them. My mother passed away when I was still little... But her lessons and her love have forever remained deep within me.