Season 2 Chapter 18

Itsuki: Father, may I talk to you for a bit?

Nakano: What is it, Itsuki?

I snuck behind Dracula and managed to get through to where the quints are. This mission was tricky but easy once I get pass Nakano.

I just have to talk to them one at a time and find out who the fake Itsuki is. It's pretty easy for me to know who's the real Itsuki but I won't know who the Fake Itsuki is. That's just how it is.

Once I open the door to the quint's room. I thought I'd be greeted with something normal. But when I looked inside, I kid you not, there were four Itsuki's in the room.

[Y/N]: What the fuck did I walk into? What is this, an Itsuki parade?

Itsuki (1): Come on, [Y/N], learn to knock first.

Itsuki (2): We scared him.

Itsuki (3): What we're doing is-

Itsuki (4): This is a good opportunity. I wanted to try this on you again anyway. Do you remember the quintuplets game? Why don't you try guessing who's who?

Crap. Not only do I know that they're all not Itsuki, I don't know which is which. But since I have no choice but to play the quintuplets game. Let's do this.

The first one

Itsuki (1): Introduce myself? Okay. I'm Itsuki Nakano. Born May 5th. 17 years old. Blood type A.

The second one

Itsuki (2): What I like? I definitely feel happy when I'm having good food.

The third one

Itsuki (3): [Y/N]-kun, you mustn't ask such questions of a girl!

The fourth one

She's just staring at me. Smiling. It's cute but I really can't tell them apart. If Itsuki was here, I think I can tell her apart of all of them.

Itsuki (4): Um... If you don't have anymore questions...

[Y/N]: Why are you all impersonating Itsuki?

Itsuki (4): W-Well... It's a long story but... Um...

[Y/N]: I already have an idea of who this Itsuki is. All of them do look identical and everyone could see that we were tight-knit.

Itsuki (4): Grandpa was happy to see it, too. But one day, O tried dressing up differently from everyone else.

[Y/N]: Hm? How did you dress up?

Itsuki (4): he same bunny ear ribbon that I wear... *gasp*

[Y/N]: AHA! YOTSUBA!

Yotsuba: I-I have no idea what you're talking about!

Given how she's the worst liar in the world, I figured she'd be easy to find but not that easy. How does Futaro put up with her?

Yotsuba: L-Let Itsuki take over from here.

[Y/N]: Fine. Finish your story.

Yotsuba: *sigh* Grandpa became worried when he saw that the five of us weren't the same anymore. He thought we might have had a falling out. One day, he collapsed. And since then, we've decided to look the same when we're around him. And after some discussion, we've decided we'd be Itsuki. So once spring break started and we decided we'd be coming here, I've been worried that I might not be able to pull off the look.

[Y/N]: Oh? Is that what's been bugging you this whole time?

Yotsuba: Ahaha... Everyone seemed to be having fun, so I didn't want to bring it up.