Manga Chapter 20

First year student #1: What!? You're telling me that a bunch pf couples were matched furing the school festival?

First year student #2: Yeah. It's surprising if you ask me.

First year student #1: Wait, did that smart guy matched up as well?

First year student #2: Which one?

First year student #1: [Y/N]-senpai. I heard he always was the smart guy. Even though he placed second nationally he is the coldest, smartest guy in school.

First year student #2: I heard he was seen kissing a girl during the school festival. Pretty bold guy if I do say so myself.

I sigher knowing that my thing with Itsuki was easily spotted like that. I didn't think anyone would have noticed Itsuki and I so I just went a kissed her. It felt natural.

???: Sorry I'm late!

[Y/N]: There you are. I was beginning to go back home.

Ichika: Hehe, sorry. I oversle- I needed time to prepare.

[Y/N]: I'm fine with coming here but why did you call me all of a sudden.

Ichika: What's wrong? You don't go to school anymore. I want to relax too, so hang out with me for a bit.

I sighed and looked to the side which she noticed. She then smiled as she chuckles.

Ichika: Don't worry. I already told Itsuki-chan that I was going to hang out with you.

[Y/N]: Ah- Y-You didn't have to tell me that. Let's just go already.

Ichika: Okaaay~

The two of us then went to a stadium where we could do a bunch of difference activities. We started off with bowling with the obvious victor being me.

Ichika: This is how students should spend their holiday! I sometimes go out with senior actresses or staff members. But I really don't understand why adults always go to a restaurant when going out.

[Y/N]: Food's just amazing.

Ichika: Ah! *giggles* You sound like Itsuki-chan.

[Y/N]: I'm not trying to be her.

We then moved on and played some badminton. Ichika was quite energetic so that made the badminton game a bit more fun.

Ichika: See, the people around me think I'm somewhat mature... The only ones to play with me like this are you, Futaro and my sisters. Akashi from the Kashima brothers would sometimes play with me hehe!

[Y/N]: Is that so? I know you stand out, but I don't know anything about you being mature. I hope you stay that way.

Ichika: You saying stuff like that was the reason I liked you.

I froze and the shuttlecock landed right on my forehead. Ichika then laughed as I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

Ichika: Just kidding~ Itsuki-chan would probably be angry if I said that, right?

[Y/N]: Ah... Did Itsuki say anything to you yesterday?

Ichika: Huh? Nope. We had dinner with father yesterday, so we couldn't really talk about you.

[Y/N]: What? I thought that vampire was starting to love me.

Ichika: *giggles* So? Something happened between the two of you, right? Why don't you tell your big sis?

I then smiled finding out that Ichika was willing enough to listen. It wasn't anything bad but it was just so good that I couldn't not talk about it.