Manga Chapter 7

(Itsuki POV)

I was helping my classmates with the pancake sign. I held it up while standing next to Nino who was sitting on a chair.

Itsuki: Nino, how are the takoyaki stall runners doing.

Nino: Beats me. I wonder how they're doing.

We then fall to silence as I looked down. Thinking about how [Y/N]-kun told us about his feelings. I'm wondering who he'll choose.

Itsuki: May I ask what's on your mind right now?

Nino: The same thing as you.

Itsuki: So many things happened in quick succession yesterday. Just who is [Y/N]-kun going to choose?

Nino: You're making it sound like you're a bystander in all of this. There's a high chance it could be you, you know.

My face flushed red as I jolted and looked to the side. Hearing Nino saying that I have a high chance makes me happy but... Is it really what I want?

Itsuki: T-That's... There's no way... That's troubling...

Nino: You're right... It's just baffling. The fact that [N/N] already has a special someone in mind, that is... Even though I wanted this day to come, I didn't think it would... I don't even know how I should approach him...

(Your POV)

Mitsuki: [Y/N]-kun. There isn't any work for you to do today.

[Y/N]: Eh...? But it was so busy yesterday.

Mitsuki: I know but all the other class reps are handling the rest of it, it seems. Why don't you take this chance to enjoy the festival?

I was then excused leading me to walk around the festival. Some people thanked me for helping them a lot yesterday and it made me kinda happy.

[Y/N]: I wanna sample around the stalls but I don't feel as hungry.

I continued to walk around until I see a familiar red head behind a tree. I smiled and ran up to him.

[Y/N]: Azuki!

Azuki: Hm?

When I got up in front of him, I see his brothers that have come for the festival. It sure did make me happy to see them as I smiled and waved.

Akashi: [Y/N]. I didn't know you were here.

Akihiro: This school festival is more energetic than the 27th.

Akashi was 2 years younger than Azuki while Akihiro was 3 years older. It was good to see them here but I don't exactly get why they're behind a tree.

Azuki: [Y/N]. You might wanna watch out around here. My dad's here.

[Y/N]: Oh, Uncle's here? Hope he's doing great. Anyway, I'll see you guys around.

Azuki tilts his head as I walk away. I see Futaro so I went to catch up with him. Though, he wasn't with Isanari or Raiha or even Yotsuba. Strange.

[Y/N]: Futaro!

Futaro: Hm? [Y/N]? Aren't you busy?

[Y/N]: Surprisingly, there isn't any work for me today. You mind if I stick with you?

Futaro: Nope. Come on.

Futaro begins walking as I catch up. Looking around at the different stalls, it really was tempting to eat some samples but I already ate breakfast.

[Y/N]: So, how are you and Yotsuba holding up?

Futaro: Pretty well. I'm glad I got to confess to her. It feels like weight falling off your shoulder.