Manga Chapter 21

(Miku POV)

Miku: Hello, Ichika. Yeah, the trains seem to have stopped running because of the strong winds. Oh, we'll be fine. Right now we're at a karaoke place. We can just stay here until the morning. That's right, Itsuki's with me too. Ah... Okay... I see. But it's fine so don't worry about it.

Ending the call with Ichika, I went back in the karaoke place to find Itsuki. She had coffee in her hands as she sees how much I look like her. I hear people talking about us being twins and our matching hairpins.

Itsuki: M-Miku, what do you want to drink?

Miku: Hmm... Let's see... I'll have what you're having.

This made Itsuki a little nervous. It showd how much I want the plan to work even though Itsuki and [Y/N] are technically dating.

Itsuki: O-Okay...

After getting our drinks, I had a taste of the coffee Itsuki had gotten for me. Though, it's more bitter than what I usually drink, I really do prefer matcha more.

Itsuki: This is the first time we've been to karaoke with just the two of us, isn't it?

Miku: Yep.

Itsuki: It'd be delightful if the train had started running again soon.

Miku: Yep.

We stayed in silence after that. Of course, for Itsuki, it'd be hard enough to hold a conversation. She's always the awkward type who wouldn't be able to talk unless someone starts a conversation.

Miku: Itsuki.

Itsuki: Ah! Yes?

Miku: It was just a joke. Me transforming into you was just a joke. Even if I could imitate you, I could never become you. This coffee is too bitter for me.

Itsuki: Miku...

I took off the hairpins and the clap my hands together to apologise to Itsuki for trying to transform into her. Obviously, I'd have to apologise since I've made her uncomfortable for a while.

Miku: Well, since we're here, let's sing.

Itsuki: A-Ah! Of course! It'd be a waste if we didn't! Shall we?

We then sit in silence trying to find a song that we can sing. None of them were the ones I knew so it was difficult. I then noticed a song as I began to think about it.

It was a song that Nino would listen to often enough at home to get on my nerves. I might be able to sing that one. Nino can be useful too, surprisingly.

I clicked on the song but once I did, Itsuki did the same thing. I'm sure it was because none of the songs were the ones we knew except for this one.

Itsuki: Ah- We chose the same song, sorry. I'll change my pick. We did something really quintuplet-like there, didn't we? Though we are actual quintuplets do it's not that strange.

I honestly was not expecting Itsuki to have chosen the same song. At this rate, it really will look like I'm trying to take her place. When there are definitely more important things I'd rather talk to her about.

As I was done with the singing, I got 87 points for that. It did make me a little disappointed to have that little points but I think it's only me seeing how low my result is. I want to try singing it again.

Itsuki: It seems that it is my turn.

As Itsuki stood up, I accidentally pressed the button to stop the performance. Itsuki was shocked so I had to look up and apologise.