Season 2 Chapter 8

Track team captain: Everyone's ready!

Itsuki, Futaro, Ichika and I were on the bridge watching the track team getting ready to leave. Waiting for Miku, Ichika tries to call her but she isn't picking up.

[Y/N]: Geez, the exam's coming up and this team doesn't have an ounce of care to study for it. They're definitely going to he janitors when they grow up.

Futaro: We have to get Yotsuba back. Ichika, How's Miku?

Ichika: She still isn't picking up. I think her phone's turned off. Hang on. She told me where she went.

She then goes to leave as I sighed and leaned on the railings. Seeing how it's going to be much more longer than it is for Miku to arrive, I look at Itsuki.

[Y/N]: If Yotsuba can't say no, you can just say it for her.

Itsuki: Huh?

[Y/N]: You're good at impersonating each other, are you not?

Itsuki: I-I'm not that good at it. Remember when I tried to impersonate Ichika?

Futaro: When did that happen?

[Y/N]: Not important. I guess we'll just have to wait for Miku to arrive and let her use your track suit-

Futaro: Shoot! They're leaving!

I look down and see that the track team, including Yotsuba, are going to leave for the station. I clicked my tongue as I cross my arms.

[Y/N]: Shit. We need to act before they get to the station.

Itsuki: What do we do?

[Y/N]: Hmm...

I turned to look at Itsuki as she looks back at me. She blinks for a few seconds until she finally understands why I'm looking at her.

Itsuki: Eh?

《~》

After trying to call Miku a thousand times already, I look back at Futaro who was checking if Itsuki's impersonating was alright.

Itsuki: I... I'd like to leave the team...

Futaro: That's not it! Act stupider!

Itsuki: I CAN'T! I ALREADY WANT TO QUIT THIS ROLE ALREADY!

Futaro: That's it! That's it! Itsuki! You're Yotsuba right now! You, at least, look perfectly like her.

I look at Itsuki and see her with the bow and her star hairpins removed. She then looks at me as I give her a thumbs up which she blushes and looks down.

Itsuki: [Y/N]-kun, are you sure this is going to work?

[Y/N]: Only one way to find out. Futaro.

Futaro: On it. *deep inhale* GROPER! THERE'S A GROPER!

Itsuki: Eh!?

With getting they're attention, Futaro runs away letting the track team know that there is indeed a "groper". Yotsuba took the bait and ran for Futaro as I chuckled.

[Y/N]: He yelled louder than I expected. My eardrums exploded.

Itsuki: What a suicidal tactic.

[Y/N]: Futaro likes being the sacrifice. He takes up all the fun. *pouts*

Itsuki: I guess I don't have a choice now.

[Y/N]: Nope. You really don't. Here's for good luck.

I kiss her cheek as her face completely flushed red. She looks at me as I stick my tongue out and smiled. I then give her a little push as she goes to run towards the track team. I then wiped my mouth as I grimace.