Epligoue Chapter 4

(Your POV)

After Itsuki and I put our stuff back at home, we decided to head to the café. It's true enough that
we go there for every breakfast because Miku makes the best of them.

Itsuki: Ooh! The babies are kicking.

[Y/N]: I never understood why they do that.

Itsuki: It serves several purposes, the first is that it gives muscles and limbs exercise. It also shows response to stimuli and, as the current study suggests, helps the brain make connections for spatial sense.

[Y/N]: Somehow I find it useful that you're a teacher.

Itsuki: You're welcome.

We got in the train and looked for a seat for Itsuki to sit in. Thankfully, someone was kind enough and noticed Itsuki's pregnancy.

Stranger: How many months?

Itsuki: It's been 4. Thank you for being so kind.

Stranger: You're very welcome.

The stranger looks at me and smiles as I nod back at him as thank you for letting Itsuki sit down. I then got a text from Futaro as I noticed that he's already at the café with Yotsuba.

[Y/N]: The whole gang's at the café.

Itsuki: Even Ichika?

[Y/N]: Unfortunately, no. This instagram post speaks for itself.

I showed Itsuki an instagram post of Ichika and Akashi walking around the Grand Canyon. That's enough proof that Ichika and Akashi are at America again.

Itsuki: I see. They seem to be having a lot of fun.

[Y/N]: These two are always having a lot of fun. I'm glad she found someone for her.

Itsuki: I am, too.

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket. Itsuki looks up at me and then looks down at her hand. She sees the wedding ring on her finger as she holds it.

Itsuki: Meeting you on the train that day... I never thought anything like this would ever happen.

She moves her hand and holds her belly with a smile. Thinking about the twins that we made together.

Itsuki: I never thought a miracle like this would happen. I'm.. glad I met you, [Y/N].

I moved my hand and lifted Itsuki's head by her chin. I look at her and gave her a soft smile. I stroked her cheek and watched as she holds my hand.

[Y/N]: You were the one who made me realise everything was great. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have a happy life.

Itsuki smiles knowing that everything I'm glad about was thanks to her. To be fair, I would've been more than just a depressed fuck if I didn't get to meet her again back when Futaro and I were just trying to eat.

Itsuki: Thank you, Onigiri.

[Y/N]: Heh, haven't heard that nickname in years. You're welcome, Meatbun.

The train then opens their doors and announces that we've reached where we needed to be. I took Itsuki's hand in mine and walked out with her. The whole walk was quiet yet so comfortable. Itsuki got closer to me as we walked and I held her hand knowing that my life is just getting better.

[Y/N]: I can't wish for anything better than this.

《~》
(Azuki POV)

Azuki: I wish for anything better than this!