Chapter 6

Nino: I-Intruder!

Futaro: You're wrong! I just came to take something!

Nino: T-Take what!? Nude pics of me!? Voyeur!

Futaro: That's not what I meant!

The sound of a cellphone taking a picture can be heard as both Nino and Futaro look to see who it was. It was me and Itsuki disgusted to see the sight.

[Y/N]: What... the... fuck...

《~》

Ichika: Order in court.

Itsuki: Your Honor, please have a look at this. The defendant, a tutor, lost control of his urges in front of a young high school girl.

[Y/N]: You're mistaken. There is no way in hell Futaro cares about lust.

Itsuki: Defendant Uesugi... This is you in this photo, is it not?

Futaro: I-It's false charge...

Nino raises her hand with her head hanging down. Knowing Nino, she's probably gonna go for a full blown different story.

Nino: Your Honor...

Ichika: Yes, Plaintiff Nino-kun.

Nino: This guy pretended to leave the apartment and waited for me to exit the shower.

Futaro: H-Hey! That's a fabrication!

Nino: For his heinous crimes, I request that he be barred permanently from entering here.

Futaro: T-That's too much!

Ichika: I can't say I approve of your actions.

Futaro: Ichika! I just came to get something.

Ichika was pouting considering how Futaro completely called her by her name instead of Your Honor. All this law act is actually kinda fun.

Futaro: Y-your Honor?

Ichika smiles, satisfied that she was named "Your Honor". I then raised my hand as I was sitting next to Miku who was... holding her wrist a lot. God damn it, I have to apologize later.

[Y/N]: Objection. Futaro may look like a criminal, but he's innocent.

Futaro: What do you mean, I look like a criminal?

Miku: I let him in through intercom. There's a recording, too. This was an unforeseen accident.

Futaro: Miku!

Nino: You're still taking their side? This guy said it himself! That he's here to take something! To take sneakshots!

Miku: You mean he forgot something and came to get it.

Nino: Your Honor, Miku is defending him due to her feelings for [Y/N].

[Y/N]: Wha- huh?

Futaro: I knew you believe in me, Miku.

Miku: Don't come any closer.

[Y/N]: Now you actually do look like a creep.

Futaro: Huh!?

Nino: Are you acting like that because you're wary of him?

Miku: I'm not. You're imagining things.

Nino: Just so you know, he saw me naked.

Miku: It's not like there's much to see.

Nino: Maybe not for you, but there is for me.

Miku: Our bodies are about the same.