Season 2 Chapter 25

[Y/N]: Where the hell are you taking me!? Let go!

Azuki and Futaro were dragging me somewhere and then completely left me. I then see Miku coming up to me as I was surprised she finally left her room. Instead of a normal greeting me, she just grabbed my wrist and begins dragging me as well.

[Y/N]: Why the fuck is everyone dragging me all of a sudden!?

This definitely isn't Miku. Obviously, I'd already tell that this was Ichika. I don't know why she's dressing up as Miku and dragging me but I wanna know why she's dragging me right now.

[Y/N]: Where are we going!?

Ichika: Just follow me.

She then lets go of my wrist as I look around. I've been here before. With Rena. Futaro and the other girl went somewhere else so Rena and I had to stick together in order to not get lost.

Ichika: You've been here, haven't you?

[Y/N]: Yeah. When I was in elementary school.

Ichika: When you were in elementary school?

[Y/N]: I still remember that day. That day, I wandered around this area with Rena, wherever she wanted to go. She was so fun to tease, it's hard to say it wasn't fun travelling with her after she said she needed me. Before I knew it, the sun set and it was night.

Ichika: And then what happened?

[Y/N]: I suppose my family was still looking for me. I got to wait in an empty room at the hotel Rena was staying at. I think we played cards. Futaro and the other girl was there too. Now it's just a nice memory.

Ichika then stops walking as she turns to me. It's funny how I can see through her disguise. I think it's pretty easy to tell apart the quints now. Wait, I still can't find out which one is Yotsuba or Nino.

Ichika: Was she-

[Y/N]: Are we done? I only figured I'd tell you because you might be plotting something. But I'm tired of that shit.

I then kabedon her to a wall as she blushed at how close we were. I then sighed as I looked at her straight in the eyes.

[Y/N]: I'm done playing with your games, Miku. Or should I say... *takes off wig* Ichika.

She looks up at me with the biggest blush I've ever seen. I then sighed as I crossed my arms.

[Y/N]: I knew it. It's safe to assume you were the Miku that I met in the school hallway the other day.

Ichika: T-That wasn't me-

[Y/N]: Tell me why you lied to me.

She then looks down and sighs as I looked to the side. It then started raining as I cursed under my breath for not getting an umbrella.

Ichika: You must have figured out that the girl five years ago was one of us.

[Y/N]: Yeah.

Ichika: It was me. That was me. Me. I'm not lying. Believe me.

[Y/N]: Do you remember which good luck charm we bought that day together?

Ichika: Yes. I still have it. I'll never forget it.

I then turned around and then looked back at Ichika with a glare. Right now, I can't believe it. She's lying to me.

[Y/N]: You really are a good liar. Sorry. I can't trust you right now.

I walked away and put my hand over my head. The only way I knew how she was lying was because the good luck charm we bought is gone. Rena, so as I should address her as for now, gave it to me and I lost it when Futaro and I fell into the river. I can't trust her. I can't trust Ichika.