Season 2 Chapter 23

Raiha managed to drag Futaro and I to buy new stuff for the school trip. Though, it does feel like I missed something important but if I forgot about it then it isn't.

Raiha: Underwear, socks... Are you bringing your own toothbrushes?

Futaro: *sigh* Raiha. We don't need to buy everything new.

Raiha: You and [Y/N]-onii-chan have money saved up from tutoring. No one's going to blame you two for spending some of it on yourselves. Oh. But the sisters are going to hate you if you cheaped out on their birthday.

[Y/N]: Huh? Their birthday's coming up?

Raiha: Huh?? It already happened.

This turned Futaro and I into stone. The quints who we spent days and days spending time with them and tutoring them. All of that and we forgot their birthday.

Futaro: I guess it doesn't matter. They were late, anyway. Besides, they never told us, so-

Raiha: Ah... If you get something, you give back! Even elementary school kids know that.

[Y/N]: Shit! Do you think we should get them something!?

I turned to look at Raiha who was beginning to leave us but I was met with Itsuki who just as shocked to see me. Such perfect timing.

Yotsuba: Ah! Uesugi-san! [Y/N]-san!

Raiha: I was texting with Itsuki-san yesterday. We decided to come shopping together.

[Y/N]: Huh? Anyway, their birthday-

Raiha: Ahh! Shh! Shhh!

Itsuki: So you two are here with her. In that case, we can't shop together.

She begins to walk away from us as I see the necklace I gave her the other day. I smiled knowing I managed to at least get her a gift but it wouldn't hurt to get her another.

[Y/N]: Maybe I should get something what she likes instead of just giving her something I think she would like. I might know what they shop if I watch closely.

I begin to follow Itsuki as I watch closely to what she was going to buy. She then stops in her tracks and turns to look at me with a flustered face.

Itsuki: Wh-Why are you following me?

[Y/N]: We're shopping for the same trip anyway. What's the problem?

Itsuki: Yes, we are. But while they may share a purpose, they're totally different things.

[Y/N]: Huh?

Itsuki: I'm here to buy underwe-

[Y/N]: *closes her mouth* Okay! That's enough! You don't need to yell it out!

Itsuki then goes to the women's clothing shop as Futaro, Yotsuba and I sat on a bench just outside the store. Raiha went in with Itsuki so it should be fine.

Futaro: Don't you need to shop?

Yotsuba: Haha. I tend to take good care of my things.

[Y/N]: But not your brain?

Futaro: Aren't you still wearing little girl panties?

Yotsuba: Huh!? H-How did you know!?

I looked back in the store and see Raiha running out. Itsuki nowhere to be found I proceed to pat her head and ask her where Itsuki was.

Raiha: She's taking her own measurements and trying some clothes on.

[Y/N]: Aren't they quintuplets? Couldn't she just buy the same sizes?