Chapter 10

Futaro: [Y/N]! It's not what it looks like!

[Y/N]: Sure. So what in Uranus were you two doing?

Ichika: I was getting away from my co-worker.

[Y/N]: Mustache guy? I can take care of him if I have to.

Ichika: L-Let's not go that way now, shall we?

《~》

They explained what ever was going on as I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose. The two of them then looked behind me and seemed to see something.

[Y/N]: So, you're telling me...

Mustache guy: Ichika-chan! There you are!

I turned around and see Mustache man was talking to someone else. Once he kept pulling on who he was talking to I saw him pulling Miku by the wrist.

My eyes dilated. Considering the situation being incredibly difficult already, this guy has the fucking audacity to make it worse.

[Y/N]: Itsuki must be close. Futaro look for her and get her to follow us.

Futaro: On it.

[Y/N]: Ichika. You're coming with me.

Ichika: O-Okay.

The three of us get out of the alley as Futaro goes the other way while Ichika and I go and get Miku. Ichika seemed nervous possibly due to fact I look incredibly pissed.

Ichika: Did uh... something happen?

[Y/N]: Your situation already pisses me off and now we have to get Miku from your dumbass co-worker.

Ichika: Ahaha... you seem to be really serious about helping us out...

[Y/N]: Miku told me that the fireworks are important to you guys since you all watched this with your late mother. I know what it's like to lose family so all I want to do is help you guys get together.

Ichika: That's nice of you...

I then sighed as I quickened my pace and get to Miku as quick as possible. I grabbed her hand from Mustache's grasp and wrapped my arm around her waist to prevent her from falling.

Mustache turned around and was suprised to see me since I did lead him to her. I pulled Miku closer to me as her face had a really visible blush.

[Y/N]: Are you okay?

Miku: Y-yeah...

Mustache: You again!? Just who are you to her!?

[Y/N]: Well, to be exact, I'm...

Well to put it simply, we're friends. But since this dude wouldn't care if we were, I should put up a more stronger relationship.

[Y/N]: I'm her boyfriend.

As I said that, I intertwined my fingers with Miku. Miku's face being red as a tomato and Mustache looking utterly confused.

Mustache: What are you talking about!?

[Y/N]: Take a good look, dumbass. This isn't Ichika.

Ichika: Um...

Mustache: I'd never confuse her for anyone else. She's our precious young actress. Let go of her!

Ichika walked up to Miku and I as Mustache couldn't believe his god damn eyes. Other than that, WHAT IN GOD'S NAME DOES HE MEAN BY YOUNG ACTRESS!?

Mustache: Two Ichika-chans!?

[Y/N]: Young... actress? That's the film work you do?

Mustache: Ichika-chan... is a quintuplet? Seriously?