Manga Chapter 6

Warning: This chapter contains a whole lot of spoilers. but since you've made it this far, I'm guessing you're going to know what exactly is going to happen. Spoiler Warning though.

I was heading back home after that date with Miku. It was nice to spend the day with her and... did she just tell me that I was special to her?

???: [Y/N]?

I look up from the ground and look to see Isanari. It was a relief to see him. It's been a while since we've interacted after everything that's been going on. He's been going to work more than often but he didn't today. Which was odd.

Isanari: You heading back home as well?

[Y/N]: Isanari. You didn't go to work today. Where'd you go?

Isanari: Eh, just meeting an old friend of mine. We should hurry. Raiha and Futaro are waiting.

[Y/N]: Yeah yeah.

Why exactly did Miku say I was special? It seems like it isn't just about her career. So, now it's my turn. What I should say is...

Futaro: What are you doing in my house?

Isanari and I have arrived home and Futaro and Raiha were there waiting but... Itsuki was also there which I thought something was going on again.

[Y/N]: We're back.

Raiha: Welcome home!

Isanari: Yo, Itsuki-chan.

Itsuki: Excuse me.

Futaro: Don't "excuse" me! Just go home!

Raiha then grabbed a ladle and smacked Futaro in the head which he clicks his tongue and looks to the side.

Raiha: Don't be rude, Onii-chan!

[Y/N]: Why exactly are you here, Itsuki?

I sat down next to her which she takes an envelope out of her bag. She then handed it to Raiha as she looks at me.

Itsuki: Yotsuba forgot to give this to you. It's an invitation card for the school festival. There's a free ticket inside and some coupons so it'll be helpful.

Isanari: Dang, that's useful.

Raiha: How in the world did you forget something so important, [Y/N]-onii-chan?

[Y/N]: I didn't. Yotsuba forgot to give it to me.

Raiha: Say thank you to Itsuki-san.

[Y/N]: I was going to. Thanks, Itsuki, for coming all this way. You could've texted me.

Isanari: We're looking forward to the cultural festival as well. Anyways, Itsuki... Isn't it strange?

Itsuki: ? I'm not sure what you mean by that.

[Y/N]: What are you talking about, Isanari?

Isanari: It's dark outside and sending a girl home alone worries me! [Y/N], be sure to see her off!

[Y/N]: What? I was planning to.

Raiha: The curry is done!

Itsuki: Ah! Th-Thanks for the meal!

We began eating dinner and, like always, the curry was delicious. Itsuki was technically drinking the curry again like last time. It was then time to send Itsuki home so I told the Uesugi Family that I'll be back.

Walking alone with Itsuki in a dark night. It reminds me of that time we hung out with each other. It was a silent walk so I started a conversation to make it less awkward.