XIX. (Mature Content)

WARNING: There is sex in this chapter. Not overly graphic descriptions but it is heavily implied. As in, I don't say d*ck and p*ssy, but it's there. DO NOT READ if you are underage or one of the 13 year olds who snuck onto this site (technically 13 year olds are allowed on wattpad, but they aren't on quotev so ignore that). But seriously, it's 18+. If you're a minor you legally are not allowed to read this to my understanding. So don't. Feel free to come back and cringe at it when you're old enough though. Until then, don't read anything beyond here. Please and thank you.

This picks up right where we left on it XVIII. feel free to go read that before hand to get a refresher. I honestly just went for it here, won't lie. It's very brief because I didn't want to go into too much detail and get in trouble. More on that in the end note though. Use your imagination. Go have fun I guess.

While Blitz continued to search for my sweet spot, and was getting closer by the second, I pulled his shirt off his shoulders. Realizing I couldn't go much further since he was just then getting done undoing my shirt, I unbuckled his pants instead.

He gave up on his quest-which I was both disappointed and relieved by-to toss his shirt off and get rid of my own. He didn't struggle with unclasping my bra, which I was impressed by given his track record, and at that point both of our tops were bare. The realization hit me harder than I'd of liked.

"What's wrong?"

I looked away, shrugging, "I dunno, I'm shy I guess."

"As if you have anything to be shy about," He teased.

"You don't have to be mean."

He took hold of my chin, making me looking back over to him, "I'm not, I like what I see and I like you. Honestly."

Stars you could get lost in a look like that. And I did, momentarily. I could feel heat rise up my face, and it must have been noticeable as Blitz grinned.

I feigned boredom as an attempt to hide my embarrassment, "Alright then. You can continue on, I suppose," I waved my hand, faking a yawn.

The grin faded, "Oh really? I can continue on can I?" He leaned back over me, one hand on the bed above me, the other traveling lower, fiddling with the edge of my underwear.

"You can."

My panties were yanked down and I expected him to get rough, but the touches placed to my inner thigh were gentle and soothing. Albeit incredibly calculated.

I hissed as his hand brushed over the more sensitive areas between my legs, "Careful where you put your hands there, pretty boy."

"I don't think you're in a position to be giving out orders."

"I think that I-am!" He sunk a finger into me, certainly not quick enough to hurt but enough to take me by surprise.

My yelp quickly turned into a moan. Multiple moans at that once he added an additional finger. He knew exactly where to press and how hard to press it. Every stroke, every curl of his digits, had me reeling. Which after a few minutes and an unexpectedly loud whine from me, Blitz felt he needed to intervene.

Before I could make more noise he placed his free hand over my mouth, "Sh sh sh. Darling as much as I want to hear you scream my name to the heavens," He gestured his head to the side, "There are guards twenty feet that way and these walls are thinner than I'd like them to be."

I removed his hand to speak, "Poor design choice."

"My thoughts exactly."

"Is getting thicker walls part of your plan as the ruler of this country?" I reached down between us, removing his hand so he'd take the hint, which he did.

He licked his fingers clean and I downright shivered, "No need. Rumor is the King's chambers down the way are top of the line."

"Can't wait. Now please, if it's not too much to ask, fuck me."

He didn't need more of an invitation than that. Blitz pressed in and honestly I was surprised he fit, much less be able to bottom out. But he did and I was not in anyway complaining. That is, until he pulled out slightly only to shove back in completely.

He mumbled an apology before doing the exact same thing again. I was expecting soft, needy, love making given this was Blitz, and I would have lost that bet. It was definitely needy, one might go as far as to say desperate, but it was rough.

Once he got a rhythm his pace picked up. Gripping my thighs so hard there were finger shaped bruises the following morning. His face found comfort in the crook of my neck again and he bit and sucked every piece of skin he could get to. My legs were wrapped around his waist, hands clawing at his back, but neither did much to ground me.

I felt the familiar wave begin to build and he must have caught on for he removed one hand from my thigh to rub the place above my entrance. All the while muttering things that I can not and will not repeat. Very quickly it sent me over the edge and he followed soon after. Letting out a sound much louder than any of my previous ones, mind you.

I told him as much once he was laying down beside me, rightfully exhausted, "You and your double standards."

"Are you seriously telling me that's your first thought. After all of that? Honestly?"

I was messing with him of course, but his tone set me off in a way, "I suggest you shut the hell up or I honest to god will make you regret it." My hand hovered over his length.

Blitz looked down then back up again, eyes already blown with lust once more, "Well now I'm curious."

Stars was it a good thing it was a Thursday.

Ta-dah. Told y'all it'd be short and sweet. As of publishing this I have two weeks left counting finals and then I will be free to write and make as many videos as I please. Very exciting stuff. I don't know if I'll be releasing 20 on May 7th, as the last week of classes and finals are going to be very draining and that week will be my one week off before I start two of my summer courses. I think I'll just need to do absolutely nothing but sleep and sit in the sun for a week lol. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed, I legit had to force myself to just sit down and speedrun this bitch because writing smut makes me embarassed. This isn't even heavy smut either as I didn't want to push too much against the guidelines but still. Nor is it typical smut because I wrote it like I normally like, except you know, with smut between the dumbassery. So please tell me if I did good or not, thank you. That's all I have, if you don't get an update on May 7th you know why. I'll post over on my activity too in case you follow that.

Later,

-Twi

If the story some how ends up being marked as mature I will remove this chapter so others can more easily find the story. I do not believe this will be necessary given how in the guidelines there is not to my understanding anything related to written sexual content. The guidelines DO mention visual content, but again not written. However if this is against the guidelines this is a forewarning that I will remove it if I have to.

That feel when you have to censor genitalia but your story literally has fuck every other word. This is why I need to get on ao3.