XIII.

We could commence with the previous plans of getting back at Blitz. More on that later.

For now I'll tell you that my first official meal at Yuken was delicious. Absolutely stunning. They have the best biscuits I've ever tasted. Seriously good food. Would kill for it. Even if I didn't end up marrying Blitz I might have just stayed around for whatever it was they were cooking in that kitchen.

On another note, Ori was doing well so far. We talked about her maids and mine, complimented each others outfits and so on. In typical Oriana fashion she went all out, wearing a floral inspired dress. Interesting choice for someone who can control something's gravity and not plants BUT it's not my place to judge. I don't know how you'd make a dress for that anyhow.

Wilkrune was as pleasant as ever. I managed to annoy her even more that morning by asking which fork I needed for what three different times. She preceded to threaten me within an inch of my life to which I shrugged off. Besides that it was a good meal.

Currently we'd gathered in the ladies' parlor, as that's where we were going to be meeting the other maidens before dinner later. It was a very spacious place, lots of room to try and kill each other or to disassociate if need be. There was lots of other ways to entertain ourselves too.

Wilkrune for example, had busied herself over at one of the radios, wanting to know the exact moment at which every maiden arrived. There was also a small library, a bar, and a multitude of quality chairs and couches I was sure would be great for taking naps in. Which is what Ori was doing and I envyed her for having the confidence.

Me? I was utilizing my second favorite area of the room; I was hidden away in the back corner in the library. What could I say, they had a good selection. Plus that armchair was oh so comfy that I could really focus in on the book. I was in the middle of an action scene when a loud gasp pulled me away.

"They're here!"

I closed my book, peaking through shelves to see Wilkrune now on her feet over by one of the windows. When Oriana joined her, having been unceremoniously woken up from her nap, I felt obligated to join them both. I left the book on a side table and made my way over.

Wilkrune didn't seem to be much of a liar, as I could see and hear the crowd that had gathered at the front of the palace. There were two cars making their way down the road to the palace entrance, adding up with there being six expected to arrive that day. Then another three two days from now and the rest the next week or the week after. I only had to deal with those few for right then though, thankfully. Gave me time to get used to them.

I could barely make out their figures as they each walked inside, looking like ants from my spot. They had less time than we did to settle in, as they were suppose to meet with us three in thirty minutes then dinner two to three hours after that. Not that that mattered to any of them, they'd have plenty of time to settle in if they got with Blitz. Speaking of, I should check up with him. At least indirectly.

Once the charades were over and Wilkrune had went back to twiddling her thumbs, Ori back to her nap, I headed back to my spot in the library. Once I was there I pulled out my walker, sending a quick message over to Percy.

'Just saw that the fresh meat has arrived. How's Sunshine holding up?'

'Surprisingly alright so far, of course I don't believe he's fully awake and aware quite yet.'

'What makes you say that?'

'He's got this glazed look in his eyes, how late did you keep him up last night?'