10-12-21

Hello, it has been a bit. I am sorry for that. Please enjoy these sneak peeks of what's to come once finals are over. Which are in two weeks btw.

'Send help.'

'?'

Don't know why I expected a more formal answer from Percy but I did.

'Princess Lena is in the Ladies' Parlor today. And she knows what we know.'

'Wait you told her?'

'She figured it out on her own. Point is, I feel unsafe. Please come save me.' I shrunk back further into my hiding spot as a maid rushed by. I doubt she noticed me.

'You're on your own for that one. We don't exactly get along.'

'Sunshine doesn't need you to protect him.'

'It's not him I'm protecting.'

"And I was joking! Why in Maleno's name would I encourage that of all things?"

"Because you abominals are weird and never make any sense in the first place. I witnessed my designer sleep soundly in my bathtub, anything is possible with you lot."

Neither of us a spoke for a moment.

"To be fair it does work-"

"You've tried it?"

"Is everything alright?"

"Of course, why do you ask?"

I spoke slowly, "You look a bit, out of it."

The look in his eyes was, odd. There was no better word for it. It was like he was scared, but at the same time, that wasn't quite it. There was something else. Something, more concerning. He didn't give me a chance to decipher it further.

"Just, had to take care of some things is all," Blitz pulled me into a hug, clutching me into his chest, "You know I love you, right?"

"I love you too?"

START YOUR RE-READING NOW I'M PLANNING ON UPDATING BACK TO BACK UNTIL WE REACH 30 EVEN IF IT KILLS ME (EVERYTHING HAS HAD A ONCE OVER BUT IF SOMETHING LOOKS WEIRD LET ME KNOW AND I'LL FIX IT)

I MISSED YOU ALL I APPRECIATE YOU STICKING AROUND IF YOU'RE STILL HERE

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS :)