Intro

disclaimer : a majority of this will be in Karen's point of view. when it changes the name will be like this " Kierra " or whoever's point of view it is. but that's all. here's the intro enjoyyy.

~~~~~~

Sunday Morning Service.

"Good Morning saints." Drew's voice rang out through the sanctuary. The congregation replied with an equally enthusiastic good morning causing him to smile.

He continued with the morning devotional as some members continued to come in. I looked around as people where coming in and saw a young girl walk into the sanctuary. She had two duffle bags with her and she looked extremely tired. She wasn't dressed that well and her hair was slightly frizzy and messed up but you could she tried the best she could. She sat down in the back and began to look around at everyone in awe, almost as if she had never been to church before.

I sighed softly at the gnawing feeling in my chest, something about today would be different, I'm not sure what but my spirit was telling me that my life would change today.

I shook the feeling off momentarily and stood up for prayer as Dorinda made her way to the pulpit.

"Good morning saints. Now I'm not sure what you're going through today but the Lord is telling me that someone is in need of some help. Someone is in need of some healing. Someone is in need of some love and what better person to get all the from but the Lord. Amen!" She said getting ready to pray. Members clapped and shouted hearing what she had to say.

We all bowed our heads and listen to her as she began to pray. The spirit quickly took over and she had most, if not all of us, calling on the name of Jesus and thanking him for all he has done for us. At the end of her prayer I lifted my head and looked around seeing the young girl from before sitting there in tears. From the pulpit I could feel her spirit, it was heavy and in desperate need of relief. Hopefully she would be able to find it here today.

~~~~
word count: 366