V

The next morning

Drew got up early as usual and ended up waking me up before I had intended. By the time he was fully dressed and ready to walk out the door it was only 8:30.

"Alright I'll see you later beautiful." He said as he walked over to my side and gave me quick kiss before leaving out of our bedroom.

"Alright I love you." I called out as he left.

"I love you too." Was the last thing I heard before I heard the front door opening and closing.

I softly sighed to myself and laid in bed for a few more minutes because I wasn't ready to get up yet. I hadn't laid in silence for two minutes before my phone started ringing. I sighed as I reached over to my nightstand. I grabbed my phone and hooked it from the charger before looking at the caller id. Dorinda was adding me to a call with her and Jacky.

I sat up as I answered the phone and a few seconds later their faces had popped up.

"Girl you still in the bed?" Jacky frowned from her end.

"Yes I am still in the bed. I was about to get up before y'all called me." I said as I propped my phone up and fixed my scarf.

"Well get up girl we was about to be on our way there." Dorinda chimed in.

"I am I am. I'm not sure if Victoria is up yet though." I said as I pushed the covers back and got out of bed.

"Well go see so we can come over there." Jacky said in a 'duh' like tone. I rolled my eyes and sighed before answering her.

"She hasn't been to sleep in days. Just come over and we'll talk to her when she wakes up. Y'all know where the extra key is." I said as I walked over to my closet to find something to wear.

"Okay we'll be there in 20 minutes with some coffee. Bye." Dorinda said before abruptly hanging up.

"Bye girl." Jacky said before hanging up as well ending our call.

I just shook my head and continued to look through my closet for something to wear before deciding on a white ruffly blouse and some black dress pants. I laid my clothes out on the bed and went over to my vanity getting my hair and makeup products out.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and all that good stuff before getting dressed and sitting down in my vanity chair. As I started doing my hair I heard the front door unlock and open.

"Karen!" It was Jacky and Dorinda. They got here fastttt.

"In my room!" I called out hoping we weren't too loud and waking Victoria up.

Not long after my response I heard their heels clicking against the steps and the hardwood floor in the hallway. My door way halfway open but Dorinda dramatic self pushed it and made it bang up against the wall causing me to turn around quickly.

"I have arrived." She said as she did a dramatic pose in the center of my room. Jacky and I both looked at her shaking our heads. She got a screw loose somewhere.