eleven (and a half).

a/n:

This is a quick summary (through Emelie's perspective) of what happens with the Rod Reiss arc. I began to write the scenes, then I realized it was ALL dialogue from the anime. Hopefully this lil summary picks out the important points :) enjoy!

~

A lot had happened before we had found the location of Eren and Historia.

The squad was running against a clock. Time was dwindling down, and we had no knowledge on the government's plan with the two captives or the Commander. Erwin was accused of murder. The whole Scout regiment under fire. The Special Operations Squad was being hunted.

During this time on the run, Levi tried beating information out of an Interior Police. We had learned another group was associated with the capture of Eren and Historia. Led by a man by the name of Kenny Ackermann. Other than sharing the same last name, this was a name the Captain seemed to be familiar and know quite well.

Hange had eventually met up with us in the woods, relaying the latest news regarding the government. The coup Erwin set in place had worked in his favor, successfully dethroning the current ruler on the throne. The King was revealed to be a complete fake. He was an abuser of power, along with all the nobles who surrounded him. He wasn't even a true part of the royal bloodline.

The throne needed a new ruler. And the only one of royal blood... was Historia Reiss.

We found Eren and Historia in a chapel on Lord Reiss' land. There, the squad had fought against the Anti-Personnel Control Squad and their captain, Kenny Ackermann.

Rod Reiss had his own motives. To turn Historia into a Titan, eat Eren and have her reclaim the power he had stolen from their family. Historia refused and instead Rod ingested the spinal fluid, turning him into an abnormal bigger than the Colossal Titan that was heading straight toward Orvud District.

The chapel had been destroyed in the damage from Rod's Titan shift. We would have been crushed underneath if Eren hadn't applied his hardening ability.

We made our way back to Orvud District before meeting up with the heads of the Scouts to think of a plan, quickly. Erwin's plan was a gamble, and the next morning, it had worked. Eren threw the bombs into Rod Reiss' mouth that had been exactly the way Erwin had thought. From dragging himself across the ground for such a distance, the front of the abnormal's face was gone.

Historia dealt the final blow, ridding herself from the chains of her father and took the responsibility of Queen.