Stylish

"I fucking hate myself."
I don't pay attention to his words and focus on his nails. Putting two layers of paint on them.

The cold wind flowing through our hair as we're sitting in my secret spot.

The rooftop.

The view is amazing but I don't recommend trying to kill yourself here. Trust me. There are multiple reasons.

"There! You're all done!"
Aziel takes a few minutes to stare at his pale hands.

Probably feeling weirded out by the sudden weight on his slender fingers.
"Why did you do this?"

I put the nail polish back into the bag Nola gave me.
"It's a trend Aziel. If you do this, you'll be as hot as Vinnie Hacker."

"V-Vinnie what?"
I roll my eyes. God this guy is oblivious.
I quickly take my black phone out of my pocket.

Showing him a picture of the man.
"This is Vinnie Hacker. Everyone's a simp for the man. And he paints his nails!"

"Simp?"
I sigh.
"They drool over him, Aziel."
I tiredly explain. This man doesn't know shit.

Aziel simply nods as I take his hands and blow on his nails.

"Besides...it shows that you stand for gender equality. You know...nail polish is for girls or whatever. By doing this...you're proving them wrong. And you obviously love black."

I keep on waving his hands through the air. Wanting the paint to dry asap. When I wasn't looking, Aziel tried to touch it.

However, I slapped his hand away as he hissed.
"Don't touch it!!"

Time passes by and I check it carefully. Dry.
"Great! It's dry. Go wear your clothes!"

Yes, I went shopping for him...and me. More for him though...I guess?
"I'm done!"

Something about the way he says it, doesn't sit right with me.
"Aziel?"
"Yeah?"

I cross my arms.
"Did you wear the accessories I gave you?"

The long silence is enough to make me certain for the assumption. A little soft-like voice says;
"No.."

"Don't come out until you have them on!"
Everything needs to be complete.

It only took 5 minutes before the door opened. I look back and see Aziel fully dressed in black in such elegance.

Stylish.

I just realised..he looks like how chase atlantic sounds. The leather jacket that blends with the rest of the outfit, screams rockstar.

And I'm so here for it.
The silver rings hugging his hands perfectly. The chain necklace around his neck makes him 10 times hotter.

And don't even get me started on his earrings
"Woah...you went from Vinnie Hacker to Johnny Depp, my guy!"

I turn my whole body around to get a clearer look.
"Let's just hope you age like fine wine."

"I don't know what the fuck that's supposed to mean but..."
Aziel keeps on talking as he crouches down before me.

Giving me a hand before standing up and holding my waist.
"I'll take it."

Handsome guy here starts swaying me around the rooftop. Dancing.
"What are you doing?"

"You assumed I couldn't dance. I'm going to prove you wrong."
I tilt my head.

"I mean normal dancing. Not dancing like we're at a fucking royal ball."
Suddenly I fall back. A few inches between me and the ground.

His arm being the only support I have.
"It's the best form of dancing Nova."

Always so fucking poetic.
"Can you make me stand up now?"
He pulls me back and we continue dancing.

"There's no music too. This whole 'proving me' thing is currently not going well Aziel."
His deep voice chuckles.

"I don't have anything to prove to you Nova."
"Then why are you doing this?"

"Because I like it."
The dancing starts slowing down until we were barely moving anymore. Staring at each other.

Lost in each other's eyes.

'I think he's a hallucination. You basically projected him as a way to cope with the intrusive thoughts..-'

How is he still here...if I don't have any intrusive thoughts anymore?

"Nova? You alright?"
I distance myself from his hold and touch my head that's in pain.

It hurts.
I wimper like a little doggie.

Soon my feet don't feel the ground anymore. Did I fall off the rooftop? Where's the ground?
I hardly open my eye and see myself in a bridal position in Aziel's arms.

Carrying me to my bed. After he tucks me in, he also touches my burning head.

"You're burning."

He puts one of his hands on mine and I grip it tightly even though I'll lose consciousness soon.

Who are you..?

———

"Mom?" My body finds itself on the graveyard again. A silhouette a few miles away.

"Who's there?"
The silhouette starts moving.
"Hey!!"

I trip here an there to follow it. The little elite graveyard becomes a maze as I pass every stone to follow the disappearing person.

"You bit- wait for a second!! You ain't flash!"
I trip again and fall hard. Wounding my arm.

"Mom?"
Yes. I fell right in front of her grave.

I slowly kneel and stand up again. The silhouette standing there. Waiting for me.

As soon as it saw I was fine. It starts moving like a bird again. I try my best to keep on track as I follow the person.

"Where-?" I look around as I reach the furthest end of the graveyard itself.

The silhouette is gone.
Did I just run miles for nothing?

My eyes stop at the stone that's oddly located in front of me. My eyes widen.

'Akira'