(Ending explained)

Hi my lovelies!

It's crazy how his blurred eyes has come to an end. I don't like this at all. I poured my soul into this book and I love how it got all of your love. Thank you so much!

The plot twist is very confusing so here I am to explain it all to you.

As you can see, the story is about Nova and Nova has a best-friend called Nola. Nola doesn't play that big of a role in the book.

But that's when the ending comes in.

We find out Aziel is real and always has been. In the last chapter and the epilogue we see that the whole story isn't about Nova.

But about Nola.

No matter what, Nola loved her dad immensely. After all it was her only family. When Akira killed him, she was left traumatised.

Because of her love for Aziel, she didn't tell anyone. Instead she went to an asylum.

Nola got severe ptsd. The way she copes with her trauma is forgetting her real life and thinking it's actually Nova's life experience.

She thinks she's normal and that she always had a normal life. Aziel watches over her.

When someone tells her that she's wrong and that what she's thinking is not her actual life. Nola breaks down.

Aziel really wants to protect her because he already lost her once. So he kills all the people that hurt her.

Aziel's demon Akira profits off of this and likes to kill them. Taking their souls. After all, Akira can't kill Nola and that is his real goal.

Aziel won't let him so they made a promise.

I came up with this plot twist, midway the story. The cringy and corny happy ending is not at all what I wanted for this twisted story.

The last question Nola asks to herself is unanswered. Now this is the thing.

I can make a sequel. Answering that question. Or I can leave it like this and let you have your own ending.

Let me know!!

In two more chapters, I will reveal hints I let out throughout the story that some of y'all understood.

Especially @itz_me_bitxhes ;)

And I will tell you guys what the original plot of his blurred eyes was going to be.

This plot is way better though.

If you loved the book, share it with your friends or family but for now I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

If the plot twist is not to your liking then I'm very sorry. I can still change it but I need your opinions on it first!

Make sure to read the epilogue!!