(Original plot)

As I said somewhere in the story. The OG plot of this story is way different.

The beginning is the same but ever since Nova went to the mansion, the story is going to take a whole other way.

Nova hears someone whisper her name and runs away from there. For the next few days, weird things happen to her.

And she realises it's all because of that visit.

The person who whispered was actually Akira. Kind of like his dead spirit.

Nova takes Nola with her,

(in this story Nova is Nova and Nola is Nola. Don't get it twisted!)

Again something scary happened and so they try to escape by a door. However....

When they go through that door, they go through a time loop. Suddenly they see themselves in an old period.

Nola and Nova are really confused as to why the mansion suddenly feels alive and is super duper pretty and especially as to...

Why the portrays are completed and not  scratched and blurred out.

People there look at them weirdly until they lie their way into the mansion and see the important person living there. Aka Akira.

After a while they will discover everyone thinks he's crazy and all of that.  Nova gets haunted by the same thing that haunts Akira.

After an incident they try to escape together again and go back to their real time.

With Akira.

You can only imagine how chaotic that would be. They find a way to rewrite history and help him not go crazy and have a peaceful life. However they fell in love and it's hard to depart. They will though.

Then Nova will meet Rey and he's basically Akira but 'reborn'.

And there's a happy ending.