NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Omg guys!!! After the long wait I will finally be telling you guys that there is a new book!!

The Forbidden Destiny

You guys will absolutely adore this story! I've been pouring my heart into it for the past year now. Also...

The chapters will be longer than his blurred eyes (thank god for that) and I will update often too! Now about the story...

The main theme: multiple enemies to lovers, victim to villain, way too many plot twists

Summary:

"Love is not like a stained gown, worn with shame. More like the bright stars in the night sky, shining with proudness. To the world's eyes it is like a disease but only the ones whom fall into it will know it's like floating."

"Where are you from? Kingdom of delusion?"

***

Princess Aliyah Izrin has no idea what ride she's in for when her rivals attack her kingdom. After she suffers a great loss, she is dead set on revenge but destiny doesn't agree with her.
As it sends her someone that makes her go through the roof with anger by simply hearing his name. And he surely feels the same.

Elijah Roden, her forbidden destiny.

Sneak peak: "Planning your revenge, I see. Don't bother. Your brain is too small to be able to think at all. So don't tire yourself or you'll lose that pretty face of yours. And it's the only thing keeping you alive. So I don't think you desire that." I turn to the raspy voice. Of course, it's that rascal, prince Elijah.

"What do you think you're doing?" I yelled at the male. But he only found it amusing as these words left his mouth: "Entertaining myself."

I scoffed. Is he being serious? I answered: "I'm not planning anything." Now he scoffed.

"Do you think you're talking to a mirror? I'm not a peasant, incapable of doing anything properly like you? I can actually know what a person is planning." I rolled my eyes.

"And how may that be?" Elijah neared me. A dead emotion crossing his eyes.
"Your every action and expression leading up to now tells me you aren't leaving things like they are." I smirked.

"I hate to break it to you Elijah, but you're even more wrong than you could imagine. But I never expected any intellectual things from you anyway. I wonder how you're still alive."

His breath hitched at my remark. His eyes not leaving mine. "Be careful with those words Aliyah, these hands may be the death of you."

"I would love to see your attempt."

Their hatred only worsens from here (this is their first meeting by the way so don't worry it gets better)

Cover: (I suck at these, someone help me hihi)

Will be released the 24th! Be prepared!
(the 3 first chapters will immediately be released)

Will be released the 24th! Be prepared!(the 3 first chapters will immediately be released)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.