Scar

Cue music!

"And that's what I said and- ooh, what was that?" I lift my eyes from my tray for the first time ever since Rey started ranting about a customer.

"What?"

He tilts his head to someone or something behind me. So I naturally look around.

A new student.

"Really, Rey?"
I don't care about people but obviously he does. She's pretty. That's enough of a reason for the man. Or ever boy in general.

"Yeah whatever. So where was I?"

I honestly shrug my shoulders. I wasn't listening. Thinking about tomorrow's ball.

"Oh! So that Catherine looking lady made a whole ass fuss because I gave her the wrong beans!"

"That's ridiculous."
An unknown voice joins.

I, for the second time, lift my eyes and see the girl sitting next to the confused boy.

As confused as me.

"Oh..yeah." Rey trails off. Partly because of embarrassment and partly because of shyness.

"Excuse me?"

The girl turns towards me. Nodding.
"Why are you sitting next to us?"

I guess the newcomer was surprised by my abrupt question. I don't play around. I raise my right eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

"uhm...you guys looked like the only decent people here so I...thought we could be friends?"

I roll my eyes.
"Oh that's nice." Rey comments.

"We're not interested in making friends. Bye."
I grip his hand and march away from the cafeteria. The guy screaming:

"That's not true! She isn't but I am!"
To the lonely girl at the very last table.

I quickly let him go when we reach the tree.
"Why did you do that?!" he screams.

"First of all don't scream at me. Second of all that girl is the fakest person I've ever seen. 'No friends' my ass. I saw her with Sasha's group multiple times. It was probably a bet."

Rey simply blinks at my normal self.

Talking like analysing someone by their actions so precisely is the most normal thing ever.

Isn't it?

"Holy...They didn't lie when they said your mind is out of this world. I would've never seen of that."

I scoff.
"It's obvious you've never been hurt before."

Rey has always had a simple life. A nice and happy family. Don't know what the fuck those words mean. All I had was abuse. So...yeah.

I was and am envious of him.

I don't out it as much though. Even if I make his life hell, it wouldn't do shit to him.

That's how much happiness Rey's body contains.

"So...tomorrow huh?"
I nod. The nerves are eating me up alive.

"Can I just kill myself?"
"Nova!" he screams at me.

Why do people freak out when I say that? I mean yes I'm serious. But like...Why react that way? Isn't it okay to think like that?

Do people who've never thought about it really exist? What type of fuckery is this?

God...I will never forgive you. In fact I'll help Hades take your place. As I should. Period.