Tomorrow

(Cue the music!)

I bite on my non-existent chewing gum while thinking about. Turns out I simply say:

"Fuck this shit." and move onto another interesting topic. Aziel. A question that has been lingering ever since we started dating. And a question he can't answer either.

My fingers with black nails start typing again.
'Can demons fall in love with humans?'

"Okayyy..." I whisper, clicking on the first website Google offers me. Reading through all the unnecessary information they wrote.

"Demons like to blah blah blah...they are blah blah blah and blah blah AH! Got em!"

I finally see the sentence I've been looking for.

'Can a demon fall in love with a human? Yes, they surely can. It rarely happens but there is a chance this might happen to you. Every demon has a bit of human in it. If it finds the piece that completes the feeling of actually feeling like a human again, it will love you. And it will not let you go, again. It believes you were its lover in a past life so that's why it will never leave your side again. They don't want to lose you...'

I raise my eyebrows. This is literally the definition of Aziel and his emotions. Weird.

And it continues...

'Now having someone that will protect you is not a bad thing. But make sure this doesn't get out of hand. After all, it is a demon. Always.'

Okaayyy? Nobody cares.

I get enough of the stupid info it just gave me and ask another question.
'How does someone become a demon?'

I went through A LOT of websites. All of them say something different. Here's a compilation:

Number 1; A person kills himself and becomes a demon because he committed a sin.

I personally think that's some christ bullshit. Just my opinion. Do sins even exist?

Number 2; The demon itself was haunted by a demon in its human life. When the demon fulfilled its job and made the person so crazy the person was killed or killed himself, he becomes a demon too.

That goes waaaayyy too far. I don't believe it.

Number 3; God just made them.

I agree with this one. But when I look at Aziel, I don't think that's possible. Oh well. Rip.

I close the pc and sigh. Pffff. I can't ever get a decent and straightforward answer. Like damn. How hard is it to just investigate?!

Yeah, I know this is about demons and stuff but like...I don't know! Send someone to hell!

I turn back to Aziel. When will I find shit out?

My phone rings in the middle of my thoughts. It's Rey, saying:

'How are we going to make our assignment?'

I roll my eyes. Stupid physics assignment. I don't understand. The teacher doesn't even correct our tests. I have legit never been given a corrected test with an actual grade from her.

And now she wants us to make assignments?

Today 02:56 a.m.

'I don't know. What do you suggest?'

'We should probably meet up for this."

'My house?'