I knew it!

Cue music!

"Nova...Nova?" Aziel keeps on shaking her. His big wings covering them from the rain falling.

Describing the storm of emotions he's feeling right now. He can't believe it. This.

Right when he caught her. Her head banged against the hard stone floor. "Please.."

Aziel slaps her cheeks. Her head moves with his hands. No sign of life.
"Don't leave me...NO!"

Aziel holds her head closer to his. His tears fall on her. And now she can feel them. They reach her. Finally.

He snuggles his nose against hers. Their foreheads are collided to each other. The screams are agonising. People would go deaf.

"Why did you do this?!"

His grip tightens around her fragile body. He doesn't understand. Why her? Why now?

Right when they were happy. It never lasts.

"My baby. Why...? I love you. Isn't that enough? Don't you love me? No, I can't accept this."

Aziel's confused self sucks his tears up and stands up with unconscious Nova in his arms.
He hears blood dripping to the ground.

But ignores it.

He manages to balance on his shaky legs. His arms hurts. Because of the fall.

But he can't think about himself. Only about his lover whom desperately needs help.

While returning to the penthouse, Nova's phone rings. Aziel hesitates but picks it up as soon as he puts Nova in a safe place.

Nola. Her name shines on the phone with a broken screen but still works.

He clenches his jaw. Fuck that phone.

Aziel doesn't leave Nova whom is sleeping on his lap and still answers the phone.

"Nova?"

Silence. 'Nova's not here.' he wanted to say.

"Okay I know you told me not to bother you and I didn't send you some clothes but this is important."

Silence number 2.

"Okayyy...seems like you don't want to talk to me."

Aziel looks at his lap. A tear falls again. 'She's alive. She's not dead.' he keeps repeating in his head. But how can he know that's true?

"Listen...your father...he's out. He got out of jail. He's running around freely and he left a letter for you. I'm so sorry..."

Like his anger wasn't enough already. Steam is coming out of Aziel's ears. That's it.

She needs to live.

Aziel crushes the phone that was as good as broken already and hurriedly runs to the bedroom. Placing her on the bed.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

The man puts a white cloth on the left side of her head to stop the bleeding as it's increasing.

He opens all the drawers in the kitchen but doesn't find anything. He then goes to the bathroom and finds it under the sink.

A part of his worry fades.

"Fucking hell. I've never done this."

He searches in the red box and finds alcohol. Aziel hesitates to drink it.

"What the fuck Aziel, no!" he soon screams at himself. "Okay shit. Let's go."

He put some on a cotton pad and removes the now red cloth. Nova's forehead is filled with sweat beads. She's suffering. It breaks his heart. But it also says she's still alive.