Murderer

"How's my favourite niece?"

I roll my eyes. Bad now that I saw you.
"Couldn't be better!"

"Nova where the-?" Rey fails to notice my aunt and keeps on complaining Elijah is out of sight.
"And who may you be?"

I look up at Rey's face and see him rolling his eyes. Turning to my aunt.

"Excuse me. Don't you see we're in a discussion?" My eyes pop out of my eyeholes.
Oh shit...

He doesn't know who he's talking to.

I slap my hand on my mouth in shock. Really resisting the urge to laugh. But with Rey sending her death glares, it is hard.

All because of Elijah Roden. Love that man.

If it wasn't for some circumstances, Rey and Aziel would get along pretty well. They both got a sense of humor that's for sure.

"I don't think you know who I am." Felicia responds. Just what I expected from her.

Rey leaves my side and lightly hovers above her to suit her height. "Does it look like I care?"

I kid you not. She looks like she's shitting her pants. That pale ass face of her is completely red. I didn't know Rey had this aura.

"Alright, Rey. Let's go look for Elijah."

I take his arm and pull him away from her.
I turn around at the scared woman and scream:

"Bye Felicia!"

I hope you rot in that place you're frozen in.
I lead Rey to the punch table.

"Your family is fucked up, Nova."

I laugh and join our glasses together. The pleasant sound fills my cursed ears.
"Are you still surprised why I turned out like this?"

Rey takes a sip of the red liquid. "Not at all."

After only a few gulps of the same liquid everyone was drinking  I had to pee.
Don't blame me. Blame my tiny bladder.

"Rey. I gotta go take a shit mixed with some pee, aight?" He groans and pinches his eyes.

"Too much information, Nova!"

I flash him a subtle middle finger and put the glass down right next to him. Leaving.

I would say 15 people greeted me on the way to the simple room. I breathe in as soon as I escape the mass of wealthy people.

As I arrive, I want to kill someone.

Not only do I feel like I'll piss in my pants any second. The line to the girls bathroom is FULL.

I jump up and down and peak at the room on the other side of the hallway.

I know what to do.

My loud ass tries to rewind without making a sound with these stupid stilettos. It worked. For once.

I open the door a little bit and let my eyes trail around the white space. No one is here.

I pull that motherfucker open and close with all my might. I lean on the door for a second before I stare in front of me in awe.

The men's room is so fucking clean.

I should always come her from now on. My nose sniffles a little bit. Smells like pee though.
No cap.

I hurry to the first little space with a toilet in it.
And let all of my shit go. No one's here anyway.

I sigh in delight. How the fuck does simply going to the toilet feel so good? Refreshing actually.