Therapist 1

The young man inhaled and exhaled. The usual thing he does when gets caught up with a case.

Her case.

She's crazy. Crazier than anybody he has ever seen. The therapist keeps on scrolling through her files and documents. Hoping on finding something. Just something.

Some information, a remedy or an explanation maybe? But nothing.

It was of no use.

He always stay empty handed. However this time his previous discussion with the patients kept on running through his brain.

What did she mean?

But of course the therapist knew better and didn't take of it too much. After all she's just a girl with schizophrenia...right?

Suddenly the man caught something in between the files he hadn't seen before.

A drawing.

He quickly pulled it out and examined it. His face scrunching as the minutes pass by.

"What is that?"

Therapist 1.

———

"Don't hold me back!" I scream as Nola does the opposite of what I just told her.

"Stop Nova!"
"Let me jump! I don't want to go!"

Her muscled arms win as she tackles me to the ground. "It isn't an excuse to un-alive yourself."
I roll my eyes at her statement.

"It actually is but I guess a low IQ brain like yours wouldn't understand the severe distress I'm in." Nola offendedly starts hitting me.

"Don't give me that! I have to deal with aunties all the time!" She screams. Is she serious?

"Are you seriously comparing an auntie to a fucking psychopath and murderer!?"

Nola quickly realises how her words came off as I see her mouth form into an o-shape.

"It sounds bad, doesn't it?" she whispers.
"It really does." I say, brutally honest.

She stands up and I finally get the feeling I can breathe again. Not that she's heavy. Not at all. But she's intimidating. Too intimidating.

"Rey's going to be here in less than 30 minutes. You better get dressed in your red gown."

I flash a middle finger at her before I run off.
This stupid little bitch.

I enter my black room and start picking up all the things I need for the event. The dress, makeup and all the stuff a lady should wear in the people's eyes. Big ass bullshit to me.

"What's got you in a hurry?"

I don't understand. Aziel never leaves my room. Or maybe he does? But every time I enter, he's just there. I stop collecting stuff.

"Don't you want to get out of here for some fresh air or something?" Aziel chuckles.

"Not if it isn't with you."

Dear lord. I wish I could just jump in his comforting embrace and kiss the fuck out of him. But...I got no time.

"I wish I could go with you."
I walk to the bathroom but before I could grip the handle, Aziel's figure blocks the way.