The incident

They tell me I'm a God. I feed them souls. Or should I say him? I don't know. Really.

"Nola?"

In their eyes I'm crazy. Unstable. Come on. Who is? No one is stable. No one is normal. Stupid society made us think that.

'Hospital for the insane'

"Nola?!"

Am I really insane? They don't tell me that. They tell me I'm a masterpiece. That I'm an angel. That I'm...perfect. Wrong? Right? Well-

"Nola!"

My empty eyes move from the person standing at the door to the silly brainwashed girl that's sitting in front of me. Our eyes meet.

"Are you okay?" she asks. I chuckle.
"Fucking hell. No one here is okay."

The girl sighs. Rubbing her eyes. Disappointed at the empty eyes she meets for the 100th time.

She's the normal one. Apparently. Meh.

"Are you...getting better?" Is she fucking serious right now? Better?

"What's better?" I respond. My eyes slowly drifting to the person standing behind her again. The one who's smiling at me. Proud.
"Well...you know...-"

"Getting normal?" I question. Putting the girl in an uncomfortable position right now.

She empties her throat. Indicating that I succeeded in putting her into the situation I want her to be in.

"If it helps...Mom is concerned about you."

The person's smile disappears and the face expression looks deadly. I don't dare move.

Mom? What is she talking about? H-Her mom is dead. My eyes start twitching while my head slowly turns to the crazy girl.

"W-What?"

"Mom asked how you were doing and if she could see you soon well I mean...visit you. Mom misses you. But I wanted to ask you first. You know...just in case..?"

I swallow the big lump in my throat.
"That's impossible..." I mutter.

"What?" the girl with confused eyes asks.

"Your mom's dead." I confess. Breaking out the truth. Trying to ease the confusion.

"No. She's not. Yours is."

"No no no! Your mom was murdered by your dad who's in jail and he's rotting in hell while you're educating your sister Anast-"

She bangs her fist on the thin glass that's separating us.

"Nola...You're describing your own life."

"Stop, stop, stop, stop!! You're lying! You're ure a lying bitch!!"
I can feel my bones breaking while I bang my fists against the table with every word I say.

"Nola..." Nova whispers.

"Security!! What happened here?" A therapist says while 2 big ass bodyguards come and pick me. Pulling me away from her. Nova.

The girl that popped my bubble.

"S-She confused our lives again so I just corrected her a-and..." she trails off as she see the way I'm looking at her.

Trying to beat the shit out of her.

The therapist sighs and blocks her from seeing the girl that's flipping out.
"Schizophrenia and ptsd..."