Chapter 1: Oreo's

Ammora

" Wake up amore !" I heard someone say while shaking me.

" Five more minutes" I said groggily.

" Wake up were gonna be late for work" I shot up from my bed quickly, " Oh My God! I forgot!" I said while getting ready to take a shower.

" I'm going to take a quick shower !"

" Ok, when your done, go down and eat breakfast" said ashanty.

Ok a little throwback, so ashanty and I are bestfriends since I was 3. We grew up together and basically did everything together, even running away from home.

Yes! we ran away from home, but that's another story for later. Ashanty and I have been living together for the past 3 years, we also work together in a coffee shop near our apartment.

Our apartment is just a small two story, two bedroom and 2 baths. So you can say were not that rich neither are we poor.

" Are you done yet?!" I herd ashanty shout from the kitchen which broke me from my trail of thoughts.

" Almost there!" I shouted from my room.

Once I was done getting ready I head down to eat my breakfast. " Morning!" I said to ashanty while sitting down, "Morning amore!" she replied.

Once I was done eating my breakfast, we made our way to the coffee shop, which was just 3 blocks away,so we just walked. When we arrived the first thing we herd was " Your 5 minutes late!" said our boss, kathrine.

" Do you know that there are so many customers today yet you decided to be late!" she yelled, I looked around there were only about 6 people here.

' Can't she count?' my subconscious. " It will never happen again" said ashanty. " I hope it wont" said kathrine " why are you still standing there? go to work" followed kathrine.

You see kathrine isn't really that nice and also she doesn't like me, but ashanty on the other hand, she is quite fond of.

" We were just late for 5 minutes andd there are like 6 people here!" I said quietly so kathrine won't hear.

" We were still late amore" said ashanty. Our day went like every other day which was just full of work.

12 am

"Finally!" I said, I was so exhausted. Ashanty and I were on closing duty today so we were the last one to be going home.

While walking home, I said to ash (ashanty) that she should go first because I was going to buy something in the store.

At the store:

I was going to buy a pack of oreo's specifically the chocolate kind since it was my favorite and because I just wanted to .

While looking for my oreo's, I sensed that someone was following me, so to check I turned to a different aisle, when I felt that someone was still following me, I looked back, and there I saw..... a little boy.

So I crouched down to him and said " Hi buddy! may I ask what's your name?" I asked.

" M-My name is levi, pretty lady" he said, " why were following me, bud?" I asked,

"b-because when I saw you walked in the store, I thought that you were pretty so I followed you, pretty lady" he said.

" Aww thank you bud! but next time don't follow people because it can be dangerous" I said, he nodded.

" Do you have anyone with you?" I asked, then he began crying, I was startled from his sudden flood of emotion.

" Hey bud! don't cry" I said trying to make him stop, luckily he stopped.

" why were you crying bud?". " b-because I-I forgot about my b-brother when y-you walked in" he said while hiccupping " I don't know where he is now" he followed.

" Don't worry we'll find him" I said and he nodded, so I stood up and we walked hand in hand.
______________________________________

I hope you guys enjoyed! and please vote:)

Thank you!