Chapter 12: Date

Ace:

I was really happy when my princess said yes, though at first I was so nervous that she would say no but here we are.

It was about 7 pm and I was taking a quick shower.

While in the shower I thought about my princess being happy to where I'm going to bring her, I planed a lot of things and hope for her to be happy about it.

I got done with my shower and picked up what I was going to wear.

I decided on wearing something a bit formal but also comfortable.

Him ^

After sometime I learned that it was only 7:30 so waited and seated on the living room.

Ammora:

After he asked me I was nervous and I remembered I have nothing to wear and it's 7 so I had about an hour to get ready.

I went to the girls " I have nothing to wear" I said getting nervous.

" Or do you?" Bella said wiggling her eyebrows, I looked at her confused.

" Come with me, I have a surprise for you" she said and we all followed her to her room since Ace is getting ready in our room.

When we arrived to her room I was shocked, I saw the dress that I wanted from the shop.

" How-" I said but was cut off by Bella, " Uhmm, when I went to the bathroom" putting gesturing a quote ( " ") with her hand, " I went to the store and bought that since I knew Ace was asking you on a date and I knew your going to say you nothing to wear." she said quickly.

I hugged her and she hugged me back, " Sorry to interrupt you have a date to get ready" Azalea butted in.

" Oh yeah" I said and headed to the bathroom to get a quick bath since I was sweaty from shopping. 

I quickly headed out after showering and went to seat down since I was in a robe and the girls wanted to do my hair and make up.

Ashanty did my makeup since she was the only one who does my makeup since teenage years. Bella and Azalea did my hair.

About 40 mins later they were down and I got in my dress.