Chapter 5: Men in Black

Ammora

After Ace and Appolo dropped us off, we headed back to work.

Since it was a Thursday we we're on closing duty again. 

When it was time to close, Ash and I headed out and closed and locked the shop.

While heading home we heard a loud groan coming from the alley at first we didn't mind it, then we heard a loud " BANG!" we quickly looked at the alley, we saw two men in black and a man on the floor with blood oozing from his abdomen.

We stepped back but we didn't see that there was a can close to us, I accidently stepped on it,"Sh*t" I muttered the guy's in black seemed to hear it. " Whose there?" a men's voice said.

We quickly made a run for it, but we didn't know that there actually 3 of the men, so one of the men was already in front of us and when we we're about to go to the other side the two men was already there.

" Hi, pretty ladies" one of the men said.

" Hi imbécil "( as*hole ) I said confidently.

The man chuckled then smirked " Prendili " ( get them) he said angrily.

" Non così in fretta" ( Not so fast ) I said then punched the guy in front of me same with ash, then kicked the guy in groin.

They all groaned but the two guys we punched quickly got up and grabbed us both and put something on our mouth.

I became lightheaded "despertar" ( wake up) that's the last thing I heard then I passed out.

Ace:

   After we dropped off Stellina I got a call from one of my men that we had a traitor so We quickly drove to the one of my warehouses and headed to the torture room since that where they took the traitor.

" Capo "  One of my men greeted "Che cosa ha fatto?" (what did he do) I said coldly, " He tried going into your office, and he also stole some of the shipments from today" He explained, I just nodded and got into the room.

-WARNING- " Graphic Content"-( You have been warned)

" C-Capo" He looked at me with horror, " Sai che non mi piacciono i traditori, giusto?"(You know I don't like traitors, right?) I said angrily, " Si c-capo" he answered.

" Sai cosa faccio ai traditori come te?" (You know what I do to traitors like you?) I said getting irritated, he shook his head.

I took out one of my spiral daggers and looked at him then smirked, he looked at me with horror and fear in his eyes.

" C-Capo per favore risparmiami" (Boss please spare me) he said.

I quickly stabbed him in his abdomen then got my other knife and cut of one of his fingers on each hand, All I could hear was his screams and pleads.

Finally I got my favorite gun and shot him in between his eyes

-END OF GRAPHIC CONTENT-

After I headed to my room to clean myself from all the blood that covered me, then I headed to my office.

When I got to my office I thought about what happened today, how my Stellina look so hot kicking that waiters arse and how she understood me speaking Italian, She keeps surprising me every time.

A knock brought me out of trance, " ENTER!" I shouted."

Ace, here are the files you wanted" Jaxon, one of my bestfriend and close men said.

He placed it down and I saw it was the file of one of my alliance. 

After I took the file I went back to work but at times I couldn't help but think of my princess.

11 pm:

At 11 pm I received a call from one of my men that they have two girls with them and that will take them to the warehouse because they saw them kill one of my men that dared still money from me.

I quickly made my way to warehouse again, When I arrived I heard two girls cussing my men in another language.

When I walked towards them, I was shocked, there I saw my princess and her friend.

I didn't want them to know what I do, I suddenly became sad at the of my princess scared of me.

But I still went to them, when my men saw me they bowed.

"Lasciali andare" (Let them go) I said and they did.

I quickly made my way to my princess, " Are you okay, princess" I asked her while looking for any injury.

" I'm fine, Ace" she replied, " Good" I said and hugged her.

" Why are you here?" she asked while pulling away from the hug, I frowned at what she did. Then looked at her. 

______________________________________

Hi starliess! Chapter 5 has ended. 

Thank you for reading and I hoped you guys Liked it.

Don't forget to vote and follow:)