Chapter 4: Amused

Ammora:

We headed in the restaurant," Capo di benvenuto" ( Welcome Boss) one of the staffs said keep his head down.

I looked at him confused on why he said boss, then I turned to Ace and I was shocked on how his faced and aura changed from sweet and caring to a super cold one.

" A table for 4 Arnold" he coldly said to the guy who's name I was Arnold. 

While walking to our table I felt the stares on us, then I realized that Ace and I hands were still together so I tried to pull it away, Key word: Tried, but he just gripped harder but not hard to hurt me.

He looked at me confused and I quickly showed him our hands and then he just smirked.

" People are looking" I whispered to him, " Don't mind them princess" he said in a soft tone smiling at me, I just nodded.

We found our table then we sat down with ash in front of me since Ace still doesn't want to let go of my hand.

The waiter handed us the menus, I couldn't concentrate on reading the menu cause of the waiter staring at me, so I looked at Ace " Ace" I said in a whisper tone.

"Mhm, do you need help reading the menu?" he asked, I think he thought I didn't know Italian.

" Uhmm, no" I said, then he looked at me confused " You know Italian" He asked confused, I nodded.

He looked at me for a second, " Uhmm, what is it then, princess" he said with a worried expression on his face. 

I looked at the guy, he winked at me.

When I turned to look at Ace again I saw him glaring at the guy.

"Is he bothering you princess?" he then asked me I then nodded.

" He's staring at me, I'm getting a little uncomfortable" I said to him in a small voice.

He then stood up then and was about to punch the guy in the face when I held his hand then pulled him back " Ace" I said raising my voice a bit.

He looked at me then his eyes soften.

" Can I punch him?" I asked him.

He seemed shock at what I said.

" No you can't princess, you might get hurt" he said to me.

" Pleaseeee" I said with my best puppy face, he then gave me a small nod,

I clapped then looked at the guy and smirked, he smirked back " Come to me baby" he said, I walked to him and smiled " Hi" I said placing my hand on his chest, I then punch him in the belly then kneed him, I then crouched down to him and whispered "No mires el imbécil" (Don't stare as*hole )

I went back to my seat and started skimming the menu.

" I'm now scared" I heard appolo say.

"Welcome to our life polo" ash said with a bored tone.

I looked at Ace who was still staring at me shocked " Can we order now?" I asked him," Uhhh, y-yes" he said.

"ARNOLD" he shouted, " c-capo" the man said stuttering.

"Fagli licenziare ora" (Get him fired now) he said, I looked at him then touched his arm " Don't fire him, just lessen his salary for 3 months" I said to him.

He looked at me amused then cleared his throat " Fai quello che ha detto" (Do what she said) he said. "sì capo" arnold replied.

After arnold left, a new waiter came but he didn't looked at any of us. We then ordered then ate.

After we ate:

Ace and Appolo dropped us off after eating.

___________________________________________________________

Hi Starlies! Chapter 4 has ended, it's a short chapter but hoped you guys liked it.

Don't forget to vote and follow! 

Thank you!