Chapter 11:Mall

Ammora:

We arrived at the mall, " Sooo,where first?" Bella asked, "Uhmm, forever21?" Ashanty said, "Sure, Come" Bella answered.

We went to forever21 skipping and laughing out load when Ash almost slipped, yes I know crazy.

We arrived and searched for clothes, I saw cool glasses then put it on and showed Ash.

She laughed and grabbed the glasses that she saw, we looked at each other and just stared for like five seconds and then looked at the mirror and posed.

THEM ^

Bella and Azalea looked at us and just laughed, "You guys are something else" Azalea said laughing so hard.

They then joined us, getting glasses.

^-^

After that we continued shopping, Azalea and Bella had 5 bags while Ash and I had 3.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry" Ash said, "Wait, one more then we eat, then go home since its already 5 pm" Azalea said.

We nodded and went to a store with pretty dresses.

I saw a black cotton dress with a cross string on the back of it and with a string strap.

I liked it so much but when I looked at the prize, It was very expensive.

"Do you like that?" Bella asked, "Uhmm, yeah but it's expensive" I replied.

"Don't worry were using Ace's card, and he said to buy you what ever you want" She then said.

"No no, it's ok" I said shaking my head.

"If that's what you want, then ok" she said with a shrug.

After that we went out of the store and decided to just go to the food court.

We went to sit down while Azalea ordered.

"Guys, I'm going to the bathroom" Bella said. I nodded and just wait for them to come back.

After 10 mins, Azalea came back " Where's Bella?" she asked.

"She went to the bathroom" I said, she then nodded.

About 5 mins Bella came back and Our number for pick up was called.

We ate when the food came, " Guys, can we go to the bakery before going home?" Ash then asked after she finished eating. We nodded and continued eating.

After we ate, We headed to the bakery that Ash wanted to go to.

I spotted a small Oreo cake, " Hi! can I buy the one of the Oreo cake?" I asked the waiter.

" Sure, wait a second" she replied.

I waited and Ash also bought a blueberry cheesecake, the other girls both bought a cupcake.

" That would be 150 dollars total" the waitress and handed us our pastries.

After we went home, When I came inside I saw that the lights were off and the girls weren't with me anymore.

I saw a petals leading to the backyard, I followed it and saw the a sign where it said " DATE?".

I sensed someone behind so I turned around and Ace holding a bouquet of sunflowers, my favorite flower.

" Soooo, will you go on a date with me?" he asked, I saw his ears getting red I can tell his nervous.

" Let me think about it" I said and put on a thinking face, his face frowned and was about to turn away.

" YES!" I said and hugged him, I saw how his face lit up. He hugged me and I shrieked when I felt my feet of the ground.

" Awww! How sweet" Bella said, " My babies growing up" Ashy said pretending to catch a tear. I laughed at that.

" Get ready, I'll take you at 8" he said and kissed my forehead and let go.

_____________________________________________________________

Hi starlies! Chapter 11 ended, I know short chapter but hope you guys enjoyed :)

Don't forget to follow and vote ^_^

Thank you ^-^