Chapter 23: Kidnapped

Ammora:

I open my eyes feeling cold water dumped on me, I gasped at the feeling.

I then hear laughter around me, I looked to see my worst nightmare....my uncle.

"Wakey wakey my favorite niece" he said with his signature smirk on his lips.

"I'm your only niece you filthy old man" I say to him, venom lasing every word that comes out of my mouth.

"QUIET" he shouted and I smiled up to him to get more under his skin.

"Oh I missed you so much" he said walking closer to me, he then came down to my level and put his finger under my chin.

"You've gotten prettier" He said and I glared at him, he chuckled and let held my face tighter.

"I got you now your not escaping this time" he said and with that he stood up and went out of the cell.

When he went out I surveyed my surroundings, I was in a cell that looked like my past room here but more dirty and I also saw that there was a little window here.

Both my hand and feet where cuffed to the bed, I sighed and just sat there thinking of a way to escape without harming my child.

___________________________________

It's been about 3 days since the incident and it was the same routine everyday.

I wake up to water dumped on me, my uncle talking to me, them torturing me and also I have eaten once and that was also 3 days ago.

They starved me and they treated me like punching bag here.

Every 2 hours or so men would come here and torture me, I would keep my stomach away from them to prevent harming the baby so they always hit my back and my face.

Today was like the same but there was a new guy here, he held I whip and he stood there with a cynical smirk on his face.

He started whipping my back and legs, he made comments about my body and called me all types of names.

But I didn't make a sound, I didn't scream nor cried no matter what.

That went on for the next 5 hours no one came he was the only one there.

When he got tired he left without a word just a sick smile on his face, In total I have about 500 whips on my back and half of them where on my legs also.

That night I finally broke down, I cried and cried.

I cried for my unborn child and I cried for myself, I cried for being how weak I am but I need to escape soon I just need more time.

I will avenge myself and my family, I promise that with all my heart.

I slept knowing tomorrow will be better, I can feel it.

___________________________________________

Ace:(On the day she got kidnapped)

"Your Dismissed" I said dismissing the meeting with my men, with that they all scurried through the door and within a minute Appolo and I were the only ones left.

I checked the time and saw that it was already past 7 at night so I quickly took my phone and went to out to my car.

Arriving at home I was welcomed by an anxious Ashanty, she looked at me then quickly looked at her feet.

"A-Ace" she started, I look at her confused but also I was feeling nervous for some reason.

"A-Ammora is m-missing" those words were the only thing I heard when I ran to our room and started calling for Ammora.

"AMMORA" I screamed, opening every door I could see and when I couldn't see her I went down again.

I saw that Appolo has already arrived and beside him was a scared Ashanty.

With big steps I went in front of Ashanty, "EXPLAIN...NOW" I shout in her face fuming.

"E-Earlier she went a-alone to the m-mall" she began, "Why was she alone and at the mall" I interrupted.

"S-She w-was going to s-surprise you" she said and I looked at her urging her to continue.

"T-That she was p-pregnant" she said and with the last word that slipped off her tongue I couldn't control myself.

"F*CK" I said while I punched the nearest wall then started heading to my office.

Sitting down my chair, "I'm going to be a Father" I whispered to myself then I stood up and  started to trash my whole office throwing and breaking everything I saw.

I broke my table in the process, when I got tired I sat on the ground and opened my phone looking at the pictures I have with her.

A drop of water landed on the screen of my phone and for the first time in years I cried.

That's when I realized I love this girl more than I ever loved anyone, with that thought in mind I stood up and went to my car and drove back to warehouse.

That whole night I didn't sleep and kept finding her.

___________________________________________

Hi Starlies, Chapter 23 has ended, I know it's short but I'm backkkkkk.

I want to thank all of you for voting and giving my book a chance, I Hope you guys enjoyed reading!

QOTD: Do you sleep with stuff toys?

-Yes, I do I sleep with 3 and they have names also.

Don't Forget to Vote and Follow ^-^

Thank you ^_^