Chapter 14 : Pack Your Bags!

Ammora:

I felt the sunlight gleaming in my eyes, I opened my eyes and stretched but felt arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

I turned and saw Ace still sleeping like the baby he is, I then carefully brought my hand to his face and tranced his features.

Staring at him, ' I wish you won't hurt me ' my subconscious said.

" I'll never, princess" he said, " Did I say that out loud? " I asked he then nodded.

I quickly hid my blushing face on his neck, he chuckled at my expression.

" Morning" he said huskily, " Morning " I replied but turned into muffles.

He hugged me closer to him and snuggled more into me, then out of nowhere he started tickling me.

I squealed, " HAHAAHAHHA, S-STOPP! " I laughed out loud, " Nope, until you say I have the most sexy voice" he said still tickling me.

" N-NEVERRRR " I shouted, " Say it" he said now me having a stomach ache.

" Y-you have t-the most s-sexy voicee" I manage to say.

" Thank you princess" he said and stop tickling me. He then quickly peck my cheek.

" What time is it ? " I asked him, he looked at his phone.

" About 8:30 am" he said, "ok, 10 more minutes" I said snuggled in his side again.

I heard him chuckle, and that was the last thing I heard before falling asleep again.

_____________________________________

I heard knocking from somewhere, I groaned and opened my eyes.

I sat up and looked around, I was on the bed in a room.

'A ROOM' I said in my mind, from what I remembered I was at the a bed at the beach not a room.

But then the room looked familiar, so I looked around more and realize I'm in Ace's and I's room. I sighed in relief.

I thought about the sweet thing he did for our date yesterday.

While in thoughts, I was abruptly interrupted by someone shaking me.

I looked and saw the girls and with Ash shaking me, " Amoreeee" Ash said.

I looked at her puzzled, " Why are you smiling at the door?" she asked.

"You're thinking of you and Ace's date, aren't you" Bella said wiggling her eyebrows.

I glared at her, " N-No" I said and cursed myself in my head for stuttering.

Azalea and Ash were giggling while Bella was laughing super loud like what I said was the funniest joke she has ever heard.

After they have calmed down from laughing, " Done?" I said.

"Done, Now tell us what happened " Bella said.